When are the 2019 models released?

Dezski24

Oct 11, 2018
Woodbridge, CT
Hi All, New user here 1 st post.

I was looking for some input on when the new 2019 models will be released? I can’t get a straight answer from my local dealer. I was hoping to get either a 2019 BX23S or a discounted price on a 2018 BX23S that a dealer is looking to clear off their lot to make room for the 2019’s.

I was just trying to time my Purchase correctly for the 2018, I know that the 2019’s will be at full price.

Any input would be great. Thanks in advance.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Hi All, New user here 1 st post.

I was looking for some input on when the new 2019 models will be released? I can’t get a straight answer from my local dealer. I was hoping to get either a 2019 BX23S or a discounted price on a 2018 BX23S that a dealer is looking to clear off their lot to make room for the 2019’s.

I was just trying to time my Purchase correctly for the 2018, I know that the 2019’s will be at full price.

Any input would be great. Thanks in advance.
New models, changes, etc., were announced at the dealers meeting about three weeks ago.

No significant changes to BXs.

Unlike cars, tractors are not routinely discounted after model announcement.

That said, late December is often the best time buy new farm equipment.

SDT

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
If your looking for some deep discount on a tractor,, sorry to say that just doesnt happen to often even ones that have been sitting on the floor for 2 years, they will go for just about what they cost when they showed up on the floor. You might get a deal on a used one that they need to move to make room but I wouldnt count on it. It seems the 10% below MSRP seems to be the going deal.. Sorry my friend, welcome to the world of tractors they just dont loose their value like a car or truck does

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Tractors are dated when they sell not when they are made.
So a model that was actually made in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 will be a 2019 when it's sold in 2019.

Kubota's do not change models every year, it's a variable change depending on the market for the model.

Dezski24

Oct 11, 2018
Woodbridge, CT
That’s good information to know, I had no clue that tractor sales were not simalar to vehicle sales. I learn something new everyday. Thanks for the insight!

EverUpward

Equipment
MX5200
Aug 5, 2018
Southern Tier of NY State
That’s good information to know, I had no clue that tractor sales were not simalar to vehicle sales. I learn something new everyday. Thanks for the insight!

Messicks and “tractor mike” both have a lot of good advice videos on youtube about what, when and where to buy.

Ive learned a lot drom both of their video channels. Highly suggest you watch them

cash

Oct 1, 2018
Pittsburgh
New models, changes, etc., were announced at the dealers meeting about three weeks ago.

No significant changes to BXs.

Unlike cars, tractors are not routinely discounted after model announcement.

That said, late December is often the best time buy new farm equipment.

SDT
"No significant changes to the BXs". Know of any smaller issues being fixed or anything on the BX23S? I know the BX23S was having issues with leaking from the hydraulics on the new loader single connector at times. Has that been fixed? Any other issues fixed?

Been looking for a tractor and trying to decide between the 1025r and BX23s.