What front loader fits my Kubota tractor?

phowardstutterheim

Jan 16, 2012
United Kingdom
I'm a newbie from the UK with a second-hand Kubota L4100 HST, basically like a USA model L4240, and want to buy a front loader second hand. Problem is, how can I tell what will fit onto my tractor?
Thanks!
Patricia

phowardstutterheim

Jan 16, 2012
United Kingdom
Oh more's the pity - since it's a UK model, it doesn't appear there. I was hoping that someone could say what I have to measure on both the tractor and on the front loader to see if it will fit, and tell me that the Kubota connections are somehow more universal than what I fear. Does anyone know if one has to purchase ONLY the Kubota manufactured article? Kubota puts out a different front loader for each individual model, it seems - is that just a gimmick or do they make their tractors so that only their own equipment will fit?

DickSnyder

Equipment
L185DT,L1200 FEL, Rear blade,Woods RCC42
Jul 29, 2011
Mt. Hood Parkdale, Oregon
There is a company named Coldwatertractors, located west of Seattle, Wa., that sells FELs for various tractors. Not sure if they ship across the pond, but they may have info that may be able to provde some help. Look on the web for their site(Coldwatertractors.com) and send them an email, never know, they might be able to help. I have no connection to this company, just thought they might be of some assistance.

Don't know what I would do without my FEL on my old L185DT, got over 16" of snow the last couple of days and without the FEL and blade, wife wouldn't be able to go to work!

Hope you can find one, I'd be lost without mine, even without all the snow we get.

Dick