What do you do during the national anthem?

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
WAIT!!!!! you the same “Jimmy Ryser” that did Farm Aid a bunch of years back?

Yooper

Lifetime Member

Equipment
3901 LA525
May 31, 2015
NE Wisconsin
This was after my CD came out in 1990 - “Jimmy Ryser” - and Jim Irsay was a fan. I was a MINOR one hit wonder but I loved singing the anthem. The cheerleader was signing it while I sang. My favorite anthem that I sang was at the Brickyard 400 in 2002 where we had 350k + in the Indianaoliis Motor Speedway and 72 million viewers. It was scary because as I was walking out to sing, Tony Stewart said “Don’t F up Ryser!” and smacked my butt. Some good times that I’m truly grateful for!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Small world. I believe I was at that race but was in the infield waiting for the flyover. Dumped fuel for Tony at a local race in 1996.

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Small world. I believe I was at that race but was in the infield waiting for the flyover. Dumped fuel for Tony at a local race in 1996.

Hearing those jets fly over as I was singing almost made me lose my breath. There were several Medal of Honor vets in the suite and they were as tearful as I was when I was done. I still get choked up Bc it was also one of the last times my Marine father watched me sing. I love this thread Bc it’s exactly what my dad said he believed in. All of us to have our opinions and in the end find a way to love one another.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well DAYUM boyz we gots us a real star ,right here in our little world :D

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Well DAYUM boyz we gots us a real star ,right here in our little world :D

Old has been that never quite was been! I sure love this group of all y’all Bc I’m a heckuva lot more educated about tractors now and LOVE my Kubota! [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

Skeets I hope ur health continues to improve. I’m ALMOST tempted to do a little video on living life with what we have in common!!!

coachgrd

Equipment
BX 1870
Aug 1, 2017
Waterford, PA
Haven't checked this thread in few days and was surprised to see it's up to 5 pages...what roller coaster it has been: started heading towards a political flavor and then WHAM!, Jimmy and the camel toe show up! Funny stuff.

I'll swear on a stack of bibles all I was wondering was what you did with your hands during the anthem.:D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Oh I was gona post the camel toe song but then I thought it might just cross the line,, and you know me I always toe the line,,snicker:rolleyes: