What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
Nothing much, just moved my 12' tandem axle dump trailer down from in front of the shop back into a lower out building. Using my home made hitch adapter on the end of my fork sure makes ultra precise positioning super easy. As a result it takes up less room in the building, I LOVE my forks accessory, and have them on more often then the bucket, having the universal quick change thingie makes it all practical.

Saxman

Equipment
L3830 ZD21
Jun 19, 2010
Mt. Vernon, IL
Thats a pretty cool wagon. Any info on it?

I made that out of the undercarriage of a late 30's Westinghouse 300 amp portable welder. I bought the welder to restore as it was a rare unit but the armature was ruined so I scrapped the copper and made this heavy duty wagon for the tractor and RTV
Here's a before/after pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
Used the tractor to set 21 roof trusses with a boom pole that slides on pallet forks that a friend let me use. We started a little after 9:00 and had them all set by noon.

vio4701

Equipment
L4701, Fel, Mower, Box Blade
Aug 20, 2017
East Dallas, Countryside

Attachments

Shelbygt660

Feb 27, 2017
echo bay
You can pressure wash the engine if you want. Won't hurt anything as long as you stay away from the air filter inlet and the engine is running.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
If washing tractors means you're crazy I'm ready for a straight jacket. I wash mine about every time it's used especially if I'm going to work for someone else. Makes a better impression if you show up with a clean rig instead of a dirty pos.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
If washing tractors means you're crazy I'm ready for a straight jacket. I wash mine about every time it's used especially if I'm going to work for someone else. Makes a better impression if you show up with a clean rig instead of a dirty pos.
Bulldog I was looking at an Amsoil link about grease yesterday (funny thing) and ran across their waterless washing product. Since I am betting we just had our last 75 degree day for 6mos, I was wondering how it would work for typical tractors. Have you tried it?

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Sheepfarmer, I have seen it but never tried it myself. I tried a different brand years ago on my loader, it was a spray and shine type deal. It worked good on a already clean surface but that's about it.

I figure if I'm going to spend the time I'll just wash it normal.

Sharryn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
'15 B3350, LA534A Loader, Land Pride RTA1258 Tiller, BH77 Backhoe, Forks
Aug 31, 2015
Alexandria, PA USA
Bulldog I was looking at an Amsoil link about grease yesterday (funny thing) and ran across their waterless washing product. Since I am betting we just had our last 75 degree day for 6mos, I was wondering how it would work for typical tractors. Have you tried it?
Mary, I bought one of the waterless products especially for my tractor. It's this one: https://smile.amazon.com/Waterless-...r=1-1-spons&keywords=waterless+car+wash&psc=1

It's advertised for use on aircraft and even Airforce One. I used it on my car and I'll tell you what, I was impressed! It was highly rated, so I figured I'd see what all the hype was about. Worth it to me! Now I need to get Kubby cleaned up with it!

Attachments

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Not much. Fall mode before snowblower goes on, and not much dirt work to do.
Today it was a really expensive wheelbarrow, but my poor/bad back thanked me for it![emoji41]

These simple things are some of the best reasons I have this thing![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: