What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Traderdell

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, BX2370 (sold)
Apr 29, 2016
Clifton Springs,NY
Used the Titan clamp on pallet forks for the first time today to unload an EA Wicked Root Grapple. I’m unimpressed, the build quality is fine but in usage they leave a lot to be desired. I can’t see the forks when trying to remove a pallet from the back of a pickup truck.

I’ll likely never use them again but I saved a few hundred bucks by getting the clamp on ones.

mpham

Equipment
B 2650 cab
Nov 15, 2016
Massachusetts
Got a few hours in pushing the heavy wet slop we got yesterday. Ground is so soft I switched to the bucket so I could angle it up off the lawn. Still made a mess in some spots. Snow blower just dug right in and tried to shoot dirt.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Spent a good portion of yesterday snowblowing 15” of snow from my driveway and the neighbors. My B2920 and the 63” B2782B snowblower handled it well I

Attachments

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
I like snow but some of you guys and gals just have too much for me, it is garden season here in NC.

I turned the garden in yesterday so I can run my rows on Saturday for my early season planting.

I do enjoy my L4600, Katie does all I can ask for.

Shadetree03

Equipment
L2501, King Kutter, Landscape Rake, Titan 3pt forks
Sep 20, 2017
Pueblo, CO
Warming up here but dry, dry, dry.. Easy start with the temps in the 40s and put on the landscape rake with shorter top link that just keeps the tines vertical and tidys thing up. Drug along the road to distribute loose gravel and pulled across some rutted areas to smooth things out. Poor little tractor didn't even get warmed up good :(

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
Mine helped flip the current project - welding table. I had been building it upside down on saw horses and wanted it upright for the remaining work. It's probably close to 400 pounds already. Still need to add a shelf, some hangers, etc. Wrapped a couple chains so it would rotate in them, hoisted it off the saw horses and flipping it was easier than I thought it would be. The rope was there to control the rotation (I was a one man crew on this) as I operated the FEL reaching in the passenger side door. The links of the chain provided enough resistance to prevent rolling to the point I had to go help the table spin. The whole operation, thankfully, was sort of anti-climactic. Here's the table just about on its wheels for the first time.

Attachments

WillD

Equipment
L185DT, L3901HST
Mar 6, 2018
Washington, ME
I also cleaned up 15” of wet heavy snowblower yesterday without my new L2501 and 64” rear blower. It handled it without complaint!
Here I am debating between the L2501 and the L3901. I'm ready to pull the trigger on either, but wanna make sure I can justify adding the extra expense for the PTO HP.

Your post doesn't help. :)

John T

Equipment
2017 BX23S
May 5, 2017
under a rock
Got my aux lights wired up

I’d like to get a set of rear lights also ... these are high $$ Rigid off road lights.

I’ll probably buy a cheap 12” ebay light bar for the back one of these days

Anyway...
A few pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Put a television out in the garage fed via house WiFi and Roku stick.

The Kubota greatly appreciated Classic Tractor Fever on RFD TV.

Might give me something else to watch too....[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mainah

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501HST, BLMX3164 blower, BB1266 box blade, BX42S chipper, Titan forks
Feb 26, 2018
Standish, Maine
Here I am debating between the L2501 and the L3901. I'm ready to pull the trigger on either, but wanna make sure I can justify adding the extra expense for the PTO HP.

Your post doesn't help. :)
I considered the L3301 but too many issues with the DPF for my liking not to mention the added cost down the road. No computer in the L2501 is a bonus as well imho.
I only intend to run a small chipper off the pto other than the blower, and I was a little apprehensive about a 64” snowblower, but it handled it with no problem at all. I’m sure the extra HP would allow me to go a little faster, but I don’t need that. I’m impressed with the power of the L2501. I think it’s a really underrated sleeper. Not sure what you’re planning to do with it, but best of luck in your decision.

WillD

Equipment
L185DT, L3901HST
Mar 6, 2018
Washington, ME
I considered the L3301 but too many issues with the DPF for my liking not to mention the added cost down the road. No computer in the L2501 is a bonus as well imho.

I only intend to run a small chipper off the pto other than the blower, and I was a little apprehensive about a 64” snowblower, but it handled it with no problem at all. I’m sure the extra HP would allow me to go a little faster, but I don’t need that. I’m impressed with the power of the L2501. I think it’s a really underrated sleeper. Not sure what you’re planning to do with it, but best of luck in your decision.

I pulled the trigger on the L3901. I’ve got about 2 miles of fencing to install, bush hogging , cleanup, snow removal, driveway maintenance, etc.

I didn’t want to look back and wish I’d bought more tractor or not had the PTO HP especially for a chipper and maybe a post driver.

John T

Equipment
2017 BX23S
May 5, 2017
under a rock
JT... you have a pan head in that hard tail?

Nah
78 Shovel

Still need to get the rear fender and seat sorted

But thats basically it.

No speedo
No rear brake

Toggle switch ign.

Just a bike to make some noise and scare the neighborhood children.
LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

precisionbike

Jun 1, 2016
Erie, PA
Today I used the B2601 as a hammer! I had to push fence posts in the frozen ground. They’re for the Eastern Blue Bird houses [emoji4] The bucket did a great job while my wife held them straight.

Last edited:

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Just a bike to make some noise and scare the neighborhood children.
LoL
Those are the best bikes to have!!!

Unfortunately, sold mine to make room 2 years ago....

After the buyer heard it (~40 yrs. old), it was sold..:eek:

When he came to pick it up couple days later, he had his Dad with him.

His Dad rode HD's in the '70's. He was in his '70's also, and not in great shape physically.

After he paid for it, I told the buyer to light the 'bike up before he loaded it, just for his Dad....

The Dad's eyes just lit up...he loved it!!:cool::cool:

Last edited:

Mainah

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501HST, BLMX3164 blower, BB1266 box blade, BX42S chipper, Titan forks
Feb 26, 2018
Standish, Maine
I pulled the trigger on the L3901. I’ve got about 2 miles of fencing to install, bush hogging , cleanup, snow removal, driveway maintenance, etc.

I didn’t want to look back and wish I’d bought more tractor or not had the PTO HP especially for a chipper and maybe a post driver.

Congratulations and enjoy!