What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

lescarpentier

Equipment
B3350
Oct 12, 2016
Washington
Woke up this morning and heard a bunch of dogs barking and a hog squealing. Searched around and found a hog in the water in my pond and a bunch of dogs (that I don't know) keeping it there. Shot it with my AR-15, then had to go and drag it out the pond with my boat. My 8 month old doberman checking it out.
Looks like it is shaping up as a good day for you!
Right on!

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Brush hogged the 1 1/2 acre field next door for the neighbor. Grass was over 5ft tall :eek: took 4 hours since it was so tall and thick.

Later this week I'm gonna run back over it with the finish mower. Neighbors looking to get it knocked down to where he can mow it with his riding mower.

Gave the L1501 a pretty good workout. Really blew the carbon out of her :D

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sdk1968

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2601HSD & CK4010HST 4WD/FEL
Oct 19, 2016
Ohio
still dropping Ashe trees.... we got 10 down now & 12 more to go but they the rest are all in that 18" or smaller diameter range & about 40' tall.

these were the bigger ones with all of them over 2' x 45-55'

cutting the bigger diameter stuff into pieces i can move around with the tractor...

the base of this big one is right at 30". got about a 16' section that im cutting down to 5' pieces so i can move them around & thats plenty for this tractor.

Attachments

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com
The flooding saga continues, Like they say "Going from rescue to recovery",
but now it is "preparation not repairing".

Cut two faces into the sides of the drive way, one for the inlet of an 18" culvert.....

and one for the outlet.....

used all the removed soil to build a dam
(about 6' high at the tallest and about 6' wide, wide enough to drive the Bota across).....

This will channel the run-off into the pipe and keep it off the driveway. :rolleyes:

Have two Futerra® F4 Netless® Vegetative Establishment Blankets 78” x 90’ (65 sy),
I will drape these over the dam to get some vegetation started. (hopefully). :p

Really blew the carbon out of her :D
Like Daren said definitely blew some carbon out today! :D

Attachments

Huskerfan

Equipment
Kubota B2650 HSTC, Grasshopper 725Dt
May 24, 2016
Iowa
Rebuilt and fitted a new pto shaft to a Kuhn 130 tiller, fitted it to the B2650 and tilled the compost ditch to prepare for fall leaf deposition.

Sharryn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
'15 B3350, LA534A Loader, Land Pride RTA1258 Tiller, BH77 Backhoe, Forks
Aug 31, 2015
Alexandria, PA USA
Woke up this morning and heard a bunch of dogs barking and a hog squealing. Searched around and found a hog in the water in my pond and a bunch of dogs (that I don't know) keeping it there. Shot it with my AR-15, then had to go and drag it out the pond with my boat. My 8 month old doberman checking it out.
MMmmmmmm BACON!

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com
Bill, how are you going to get the culvert in?
My friend and, old boss has one of those other orange tractors a Kioti, with a backhoe,
we will do the outlet first which is an 11-foot section and then the inlet which is a 18.5 foot section.
Yes you have odd ball sizes when you buy this stuff used, but it didn't cost me $22 a foot either,

I got $120 into the culvert so far, that's a little over $4 a foot,
and at least the second section has the female end still on it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Just make sure the 18" will carry all the water that comes through there. You only want to do it once!

But if you get that road so it doesn't wash out you won't get near as much seat time.:D

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
Boys afternoon at the the deer land, planting food plots.

Got the plots planted and one of the guys that hunts with us has an eleven year old. Drove his first tractor, should have seen his eyes when I ask dad if it was ok to let him drive her back to the truck. We kept her in H2 and he had a ball back through the fields to the truck.

seagullplayer

Aug 23, 2017
Indiana
Removed the last of a fallen tree from Hurricane IKE!

Cut the rotted trunk into sections and chained them to the bucket for removal.

Then to my surprise was able to completely remove the root wad and level the area the tree had once stood.

Changed the engine oil and topped off everything else.

Got an LED light off ebay for about $13 delivered. Installed it on the front of the hood. It works better than I dreamed. Its made for AVT's and 4x4's so it is pretty tough and weather proof.

JorisFRST

Equipment
B1600DT - yanmar rs1303 - geo eco16 - Dormak RL12T - GEO EFG 125
Apr 20, 2016
Merchtem, Belgium
routerjanitor.com
Installed new belts on the flail mower.

Turns out the factory ones were too long and couldn't be adjusted, was slipping from day 1.

After not finding the issue for a year went to another shop and they sold me 37" belt instead of the 38" that's in the manual. :rolleyes:
(they had measured all the flails that come in regulary to find out the correct belt size themselfs).

Adjust rights in the middle of the adjustment, thing is 300% better now.
FFS, why do manufacturers do shit like that. Was moving 2ft and up weeds and grass right after, no hesitating, no slipping. What a beast. :D

Neire

Equipment
B5000
Jun 11, 2017
Belgium
Been tilling the weeds between the pumkinplants or the pumkinplants between the weeds :D

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G903F met Tapatalk

Jpatrick

Equipment
BX1850, L210, Various 3 point implements
Apr 4, 2017
Buckingham, Pa
I bushwhacked the extension of Spring Valley Road, and then I bushwhacked a couple other pieces, one near the creek that I call "the bottoms". After that, I put the drawbar piece on the 3 pt hitch and went back to the bottoms with a trailer, hauling generator, chain saws, and other stuff. I chopped up a bunch of stuff with the electric chain saws,and then came back to load it all up.

The drawbar attachment that lets me haul trailers with the Bx has saved me so much effort. Right now I can't live without it.