What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
All by its self I had been bailing hay and was finished for the weekend , it had been setting for a day and the next day it caught on fire it had to be a short somewhere but no help from Kubota or there 2 local dealers I am having to pay full price for parts:mad:
Somebody torch it? Seems odd that it would go up a couple days after using it :confused:

Was following a landscaper through town in traffic with my grandson in the truck with me. Kept smelling smoke :confused: course, my grandson was quick to point that out since he was 4 at the time :p

Realized grass in the mower deck of the landscapers brand new zero turn was smoldering everytime he would start driving again. At a stop light, I told him about his mower smoking. Didn't seem to concerned. A little later on after doing our errands, we found his trailer on the side of the road, with the the fire department just rolling up there hoses :rolleyes:

I C Bonz

Equipment
2014 BX25D, B2789
Feb 14, 2015
Emsdale,On. Canada
Somebody torch it? Seems odd that it would go up a couple days after using it :confused:

Was following a landscaper through town in traffic with my grandson in the truck with me. Kept smelling smoke :confused: course, my grandson was quick to point that out since he was 4 at the time :p

Realized grass in the mower deck of the landscapers brand new zero turn was smoldering everytime he would start driving again. At a stop light, I told him about his mower smoking. Didn't seem to concerned. A little later on after doing our errands, we found his trailer on the side of the road, with the the fire department just rolling up there hoses :rolleyes:
Every time I read this (about 10 times now) cant stop laughing.
Yeah yeah old man whatever mower smoking sure thanks.
See there again laughing.
Jake

millsan1

Equipment
BX25D, SGC05, 4' Box Blade, 6' rake, 6' blade, Titan BX42 Chipper
Friday, came home and spread 20 tons of stone.

Saturday, spread 30 tons of topsoil and laid 3,000 sq ft of sod.

Sunday will be about another 1,000 sq ft, and spreading 25 yards of mulch.

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
I hooked the rake up and went up the road a bit where my son and his wife bought 12 acres. It's bordered by the Kline Kill on two sides and really nice piece of land with a wonderful tall canopy. I raked out an area for a camp site and fire pit with access paths. Only took a couple of hours and I'm really impressed at how nimble this B6200 is. I was able to back into any spot with 6' of clearance. Tell you what - Pat's quick hitch + Hodge stabilizers = easy hookemups.

Last edited:

redmaher

Jun 23, 2016
US
Loaded a bunch of rocks to bring to my house for some landscaping plans. Dug a large hole to bury an old out of place concrete yard market.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

redmaher

Jun 23, 2016
US
Loaded up a bunch of rocks to bring to my house for some landscaping plans.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

David Page

Equipment
1974 L260, 6" bush hog, subsoiler, spring tooth harrow, boom pole, 2 bottom plow
Jun 25, 2013
Dexter, ME
Friday I changed the oil and filter, then changed the fuel filter. I knew better but tightened it down then leaked it just a little more, broke the cover. Parts dealer in Kentucky doesn't have one at this time. waiting on a reply from Allstates AG parts. Its a 1974 L260. It seems worse when its self inflicted.

rookiefarmer

Equipment
1972 L260
Nov 1, 2011
Colfax, IN
Friday I changed the oil and filter, then changed the fuel filter. I knew better but tightened it down then leaked it just a little more, broke the cover. Parts dealer in Kentucky doesn't have one at this time. waiting on a reply from Allstates AG parts. Its a 1974 L260. It seems worse when its self inflicted.
I've had great luck with Messicks on parts for my L260. Might wanna give them a shot

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
Did the fuel filter and tachometer cable. Can't get fuel to the injectors now.

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com
Finished up my rear work lamp (LED 7" 36W)
Started with this; 2 7 inch 36 w LED flood light.jpg

Added a waterproof switch on top; 7 Waterproof On-Off switch mounted on top.jpg

Added a captive nut and modified where the wires came out;
3b Captive nut for new mount.jpg 4 Boss removed and filled with epoxy....jpg

Made a mount; 4d Identical mount rivited to forst for fender mount.jpg

.....continued

billrigsby

Equipment
L1500DT Too many implements, or is there such a thing?
Mar 17, 2015
Florissant CO USA 8213'
www.facebook.com
rear work lamp.....continued

Mounted it in the factory work light hole; 9 Mounted in factory work light hole.jpg

and fired it up ; 10 Fired up.jpg

Here is a view of the rear box blade and beyond illuminated; 11 Illuminating box blade and beyond.jpg

Also installed the same LED 7" 36W highbeam lamp on the front (they come in pairs :D)
DSC_0071 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Jeff Gordon

Equipment
B7100hst,loaderb1630-c
Jul 18, 2015
Oxford,Michigan
Got to try out my new to me landscape rake ,works like a charm on my gravel driveway ,much better than my back blade ,had to make it fit my catagory one three point ,it is a catagory two turned the pins around works fine!

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
Cleaned the chaff from the radiator and hydro cooler and finally got around to lettering my tractor and I opted for simple. I like it.

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
Finally got it restarted after the fuel filter change. If I ever need to do it again, I'm going to pull start it. It takes forever to get the air out of the lines.