What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Mike9, be sure to keep you tire ratio's correct. Nice work. Looks good, don't try to save a little in tires and bust internal parts.

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
Mike9, be sure to keep you tire ratio's correct. Nice work. Looks good, don't try to save a little in tires and bust internal parts.
The rears will be 29x12.5-15 and the fronts will be 20x8-10 - current rear turfs are 29x12-15 and front turfs are 20.5x8-10.

crickwaker

Equipment
B3300SU,BH77,LA504FEL
Dec 28, 2014
Kingsville,Oh
I did my end of year service, cleaned air filters, replaced oil filter and engine oil. Put the back hoe back on for only the third time. I'm getting better, under an hour this time. I also built a dolly for the BH77 so next time I can drop it on the dolly and store it in an out of the way location. Wife likes all the vehicles in the garage. I used some 6" channel steel and some heavy duty casters. It'll save me some time next time I install the hoe, at least in lining it up.

steveInMaryland

Equipment
L35, b2710
Nov 23, 2015
marriotsville, MD, USA
CINC house used the L35 to put a round bail out for the horses. I used the the B2710 to put river rocks at a gate crossing the horses have turned into a mud bath. I also finished putting mulch under the kid's trampoline. A little sore now to be honest. Good day though.

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
My son and I left early for an hours drive to pick up his company dump truck, trailer and excavator. While we were at it he loaded the dump with crush & run. That came to our house where he went to work sculpting the back walk way for real pavers and steps while I hooked up my 3ph pallet forks and loaded up a pallet of crap out of the garage. Then I switched to my back blade and he dumped some C&R in each bay. I leveled that out with my tractor then we rake graded the walkway and garage bays.

He'll bring the tamper home tomorrow and we'll compress all the C&R for laying pavers in a bed of sand crete. I tried to snatch the pallet of paving stone, but this B6200 wasn't having any of it so we'll use the excavator (Kubota BTW) in the morning. All in all it was a great day and yeah I'm a little whooped now that I sat down without looking behind me. I so see a FEL in my future.

Tractor1.jpg

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
I changed out my coolant for Fleet Precharged then started grading my drive with the back blade. I worked till dark - this is fun.

OBKubota

Equipment
2014Gr2120,Gr2728Snowblower,Gck5GrassCatcher,agri-FabSpreader
Oct 21, 2014
Ontario
Fabricated bracket and installed for rear rotating light. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449532683.513727.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocHolladay

Equipment
MX5200, FEL
Oct 19, 2015
Murfreesboro, TN
I finished this up today. It took me 2 Sunday's and a Monday to cut it, but I would go out there after hunting or chores at home. I will cut the field to the right next, after hunting season is over. The deer don't like a wide open field, makes them feel unsafe. The coyotes on the other hand will be in a bad way once I cut it. I use the cutting to my advantage when hunting(I leave some standing for "security"), but a coyote will come into a more open field than a deer will. The landowner wants all the coyotes gone because of his goats and the small flock of quail. I had 3 on the trail cam last year and shot 2 of them. They disappeared until this summer and there are 2 more back out there and a bobcat.

Last edited:

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
I moved 1280 lbs of concrete in 80 lb bags about 400' from my trailer out front to my backyard where I will mix up concrete for footings for my shade structure. That would have been a pain in the booty without Mr K hauling the load!

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
Put a block heater in. I've had the block heater for quite a while, but the adapter didn't fit in my freeze plug hole. So I measured and had a machine shop machine it down. Put it in and it fit like a... Well, it was loose as hell. Wouldn't hammer in. So, I had it remachined again, cut some of it off so it wouldn't hit the cylinder wall, machine back a bit so it will go in tight. Also had a new steel coupling machined in case the first didn't work. So I got the first one in and it seems alright. Coolant is in and didn't seem to leak. Heater definitely heated the block. Haven't started the tractor yet or put the sheet metal back on, but I'm happy that I'll make it through winter without having to hook a battery charger to it and burn out my glow plugs trying to get the tractor started.

Greenhead

Equipment
L4400, MX5100
Oct 13, 2014
Fond du Lac, WI
Reminds of the saying; Cut it off three times and it's still too short...
You will love the heater. During winter when I have to move snow I have an extension cord plugged in the tractor but not into the wall so I don't need lights or have to open the door to find it. When needed I plug the wall plug in and go back in for my coffee. Works for me.

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
Yeah, I'm considering just setting up a timer that will heat it around 5-7am (do I can snowblow in the morning, if necessary) and 4-6pm, when I get home from work.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
Nothin' :mad: But a buddy of mine dropped off two beautiful pheasants late morning so I ended up having a busy kitchen day - and a wonderful dinner. Life is good ;)

Builtough

Equipment
Kubota B2601 with loader, pallet forks, rear bade, bush hog
May 15, 2015
Ottawa, Ohio, United states
I'm as ready for snow as I'm going to be. I took off the ballast box and mounted the rear blade. Finally put on the skid shoes that I ordered with the blade. They are pretty heavy duty shoes. I have about a 1/4 mile of gravel drive so I'm hoping the skid shoes help keep the gravel in the drive and not in my yard. We'll see. I tried to do the snow removal last year with a snow blower on the front of my grasshopper mower and although the blower was a beast, it wasn't enough for my situation. Couldn't get through the big drifts and didn't like the wet snow. 60" loader bucket and 72" rear blade ought to do the trick.

Attachments

wv bc owner

Jul 26, 2015
US
I figured that I would finish getting my bx ready for snow today since it was almost70 here in wv. Didn't happen went to pull it out of the garage and the battery was dead. Shut the garage door and I will deal with it tommorow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Fastdonzi

Equipment
New Grand L3560
Dec 4, 2015
East Tn
Today I hauled 8 Tons of #10 Sand down to the shooting Range (One bucket full at a time) Over the last 3 days I have acquired a set of 36" forks (Free) a 36" Carriage (Free) and a Titan Quick attach Plate ($144) Welded it all together, Now have forks to move Pallets of Firewood :) I heat 100% with wood, This cuts out two Handlings (Loading in to bucket/Unloading from Bucket :)

alansz400

Equipment
B7500. FEL, Piranha tooth bar, box scraper, post hole digger, 3 pt. bucket
Oct 26, 2013
Loudonville OHIO
I'm as ready for snow as I'm going to be. I took off the ballast box and mounted the rear blade. Finally put on the skid shoes that I ordered with the blade. They are pretty heavy duty shoes. I have about a 1/4 mile of gravel drive so I'm hoping the skid shoes help keep the gravel in the drive and not in my yard. We'll see. I tried to do the snow removal last year with a snow blower on the front of my grasshopper mower and although the blower was a beast, it wasn't enough for my situation. Couldn't get through the big drifts and didn't like the wet snow. 60" loader bucket and 72" rear blade ought to do the trick.
No snow in Ohio this winter. Sorry. You can Thank me for that. It's the first year in 10 years I have had a 4X4 truck.

Nice looking set up. Tire chains are the only thing I see that's missing. I live on a hill and without chains on ice its all 4 wheels spinning and not going any place.