We had a snow storm (video)

jem041279

Equipment
2011 L 3940 w/ FEL, 6ft shredder
Apr 20, 2011
abbeville, louisiana
I live in extreme south Louisiana and have only seen snow like twice but I want one of them snow blower things, that looks fun. (says the man who doesn't deal with snow on a daily basis :p)

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
I live in extreme south Louisiana and have only seen snow like twice but I want one of them snow blower things, that looks fun. (says the man who doesn't deal with snow on a daily basis :p)
Well by the sound of it you need a snow blower like I need another hole in my head :D

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Chasing your wife with a traktor (01:00) is not nice... :D

How many places do you have to clear in the winter? Everytime I see a video its the same parking place... ;)

Hope you get enough sleep.

The landscaping company where my wife work has also snow removing contracts and they are really happy at the moment about the 3-7°C. Money for nothing.

Yesterday I won an auction at ebay for a snowblade 1250x400 with hydraulic, good size for my property and tractor, or I add some steel.
Will post pictures when it will be added at my new front 3ph. The 'buy it now' is at $1300 and I got the same in an auction for $324.:D Made in Germany!!

Have fun

der carl

Last edited:

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
Looks like you have a very nice tractor and snow blower, "GREAT" video thanks for sharing. The only snow we have to deal with is in a tray in the frezzer, ah the joys of farming in So Calif...Dan

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Chasing your wife with a traktor (01:00) is not nice... :D

How many places do you have to clear in the winter? Everytime I see a video its the same parking place... ;)

Hope you get enough sleep.

The landscaping company where my wife work has also snow removing contracts and they are really happy at the moment about the 3-7°C. Money for nothing.

Yesterday I won an auction at ebay for a snowblade 1250x400 with hydraulic, good size for my property and tractor, or I add some steel.
Will post pictures when it will be added at my new front 3ph. The 'buy it now' is at $1300 and I got the same in an auction for $324.:D Made in Germany!!

Have fun

der carl
Cal I do about 12 different lots but the rest of them are smaller than the one in the video. The one in the video is right across the street from me so It makes doing a video much easier.

Sounds like you got a good deal on EBay. Good for you. I'll look forward to seeing some photo's when you get it. Should be good quality because it is made in Germany.

My wife is always nervous I'm going to run her over too. :D

Looks like you have a very nice tractor and snow blower, "GREAT" video thanks for sharing. The only snow we have to deal with is in a tray in the frezzer, ah the joys of farming in So Calif...Dan
Thanks Dan. I'm happy with the tractor so far. I kind of like the snow. I've been in LA a few times and it's a whole different world than where I live. Sure is lots to see down your way and always enjoy my visits there. Thanks for posting.