Viewing Replies

davecal

Equipment
Kubota BX2230, FEL, Snowblower, Cab
Aug 4, 2017
Ridgefield, CT USA
Hi, Does anyone know if you can change the settings so that the newest reply shows up first instead of last? I can't seem to find anything in the settings unless I'm doing something wrong. Certainly annoying when you receive a reply and have to scroll down a few pages to view it...Thanks, Dave

L35

Equipment
L35/TL720/BT900/York rake/Valby chipper
Jun 13, 2010
CT
To see the newest reply in a thread, click (or tap if using a iPad) the small box with the small downward facing arrow just to the left of the thread title on the forum page you are visiting.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
To see the newest reply in a thread, click (or tap if using a iPad) the small box with the small downward facing arrow just to the left of the thread title on the forum page you are visiting.
you got me on that one. Learn something never everyday.

anyway to set it for permanent listing things as newest post first in all thread viewing go to:

. user cp (User control Panel) ,
. Hit the inside the third bow on the left Edit Options
. scroll down to the 3rd catagory [Thread Display Options] and choose the desired means to view. There is a link there that you can do to that explains each viewing option.

Last edited:

Kennyd4110

Vendor Member
Sep 7, 2013
Westminster, MD
www.boltonhooks.com
Correct, that button will take you to the first unread post in the thread if you have cookies enabled on you device.

Edit: I tried to attach a screenshot but something is not working for me this morning.

Last edited: