Urgent help required on a front loader.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
I'm still searching for some spec/info on a front loader guys.
Its a genuine kubota item from around mid to late 70's, there is only hydraulic lift with gravity lower, and the front bucket is maually operated swing via lever/release mech.

Noiw i've eliminated it being being a B206 / 219 / 1630 as they all use a common design, where as mine has extra gusset and bracket support. also the previous three all have hydraulic operating front buckets, mine does not as standard factory design.

i'm hoping someone can help me out as i need to re-fabricate the subframe and need the specs etc.

any help would be great.

rob

Attachments

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
well i cant find any info either except whats on my sales leaflet.
the leaflet which the above pics is taken from is for a K629B backhoe with all the specs etc.
It clearly says at the bottom of the page " stabilized by K500B front loader"
so it must be a kubota part, but where the details are i just dont know.

i'll put up the back page of the leaflet later on.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
i'm wondering wether it may be under a different part/model number in the US and other countries, K500B maybee a UK only part, someone else must have one and know whats what....

rob

Greg

Equipment
B7100 HST-D 4x4 with FEL, PTO and 3 pt hitch
Dec 7, 2009
Putnam County, NY
Rob,

It might be reaching, but maybe that loader was not made by Kubota. I put a loader on my B7100 this year. They only thing I knew about the loader is that it might be a Johnson and it was off of a Bolens tractor.

I spent hours searching images for my loader. In the end I learned that my loader was a Johnson TC10 loader. But I also discovered that in every image i found it was identical to a Kubota B219. So I ordered Cylinder seal kit's from Kubota for the B219 loader and the parts were identical. So I figured that at some point Johnson made loaders for Kubota.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
thanks for the replies guys.
I have now today got a bit nearer to the answer i need but it seem that i'll get no further to be honest.
The loader is a K500B , and its a US model, made in the states for the UK market.
Circa 1974-77 or round abouts that period, its was made for kubota by a company called "BRANTLEY" and is known as a "Brantley Loader".
I have not researched if the company is still trading , but i will. I have also found out from kubota UK that these loaders were fabricated over here for a while to make up a short fall in orders. They were made by a company called "Russells" in north yorkshire, i have spoken to them also with a view to obtaining spec sheets/diagrams etc, but they do not have any archive details left now from mid 70's equipment they fabricated.

so I'm a bit wiser , but no further towards getting more indepth specs etc.

If anyone else can assist, please let me know.

rob

GSDGUY

Equipment
L245DT
Sep 7, 2009
Daleville,In
Rob, I know this doesn't help much but you are not alone. I have a kubota model 1200 loader with a Kubota manual and a serial number attached. If I call a dealer for a part they say no such loader exist's. From the research i've done I believe it to be made by Schwartz for Kubota. Maybe so they didn't have to ship ? Schwartz appears to be gone , no info whatsoever.
eric