Urgent help needed with B6000 front Blade.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
Greetings all.
I have a slight problem with my current B6000 project, I need some info on it.
As some of you may be aware I aquired a genuine Kubota dozer/grader blade for my B6000, it required some (I thought ) superficial work to bring it back to serviceable life, man was I wrong about that…..major cutting and refabriacting sections that were totally shot , welding it all back on , way more than I anticipated to be honest, but hey, I like a challenge.

Anway I have done 75% of the work , the subframes finished and the blade section I am working on now and the rams ready to refit.
The issue I now have is that the blade etc did not have the ram mounting plate that fits to the front of the tractor and supports the ram bottom mounting point.

I could make something from scratch if really pushed , but I really prefer to make it to the same spec etc as the original, that way I’ll know that the blade working height/drop etc is correct as factory designed.
To make things a bit harder I have trawled the web etc looking for another to no avail, cant find any pics or details either, so I have drawn a blank.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease, if anyone on here has one or details of one can they reply to me or put the details up on the board here.
Don’t confuse this with a snow blade etc , its made to fit the B6000 only using the subframe and loader side uprights or an adapter plate of the Kubota K-450 FEL.

The pics are to large to put up here for some reason so please check them out on this webpage.

Thanks
rob

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
a few pics before i started, and it was worse than it looked.
I had to cut off all the bracing section, all the bolts etc just to get the thing into managable sections.
I had to cut off the whole front bracing section which included the centre mount bush and reinforcement block, so all that was left useable was the the main side metalwork and the lift subframe, even had to get cutting on the back of the blade to replace a lot of the mounting points and bush.

anyway some pics.
rob