Tp'd

08quadram

Equipment
bx2350d; Taylor Way 48" tiller; Farm King 50" snow blower
Apr 28, 2014
strawberry point, ia
Got toilet paper"d the last 2 nights in a row. 1st night was the seniors. 2nd night was soohmoes/juniors. Must say the seniors are sure do a better job. 9 trees in all. Some got hit twice. I guess that is what happens when your wife is a teacher in a small town. Most who get it take it as a compliment. One does not. She gets quite offended by it. I told her that she will get over it. Heck I ended up with 8 full rolls yet to be deployed or failed to deploy as expected. Harmless fun. I wish I would have taken photos prior to cleanup.

Sent from my LGUK410 using Tapatalk

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Hasn't happened to me in years, but the lady across the street (she has a very handsome son with lots of girlfriends) got really hammered a few years ago; they must have used a couple of cases of 24 rolls each. She was whining about how to clean it all up (especially in the trees) so I took out my shop vac, connected all my 2" hose, all my 2" sticks, reduced to 1 1/4", & added all my 1 1/4" sticks.
I could reach about 24' high, more with a step ladder. Took about 10 minutes to clean it up to the point you'd never know it was TP'd.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Couple years ago the neighbor across the street got "flocked" :D It was a benefit for the school, and all the county employees got hit. Costs $25 to get them removed from your yard, or $35 to get them relocated to a buddies place :D All in good natured fun and funny as hell to watch someone's reaction when they come outside and realize what happened.

So.... flocking is where your yard gets filled with pink flamingoes. And a great big large sign saying "You've been flocked!!!!"

ehenry

Equipment
BX22, FEL, BH, 40" pto tiller, 42" Bushog Squealer, pto hole digger, B7300 w/60"
Mar 25, 2014
Canton, MS
Pictures with yall cleaning it up using your orange tractor or it didn't happen ! ! ! !

Fro65

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301HST, LA525, BH77, LP tiller, LP grader box, LP blade, BX2380
Dec 30, 2014
NorthEast Indiana
When I was a kid, TP'ing and Soaping windows were popular activities this time of year. It was actually considered kind of a compliment...meant you were popular if you got TP'ed

Fast forward 20 years. When my daughter was in high school, the same tradition continued. Then, one year, some big city slicker moved to town to open some kind of Italian import business. He considered himself above all the locals and was a jerk to everyone. He had two daughters that were in the same school as my daughter.

One night, a bunch of kids went to TP the newcomers as kind of a welcome. While the kids were "welcoming" them, the father caught them in the act.

Long story short, he had them all arrested, charged and tried for criminal mischief. They all were found guilty and to this day four great kids have criminal records for TP'ing! One of them had been accepted to an Ivy league school but then got rejected due to this event.

The following year, this clowns business went bankrupt and they moved away. Karma if you ask me.

Haven't seen any TP hanging in trees around here in the ten years since this occurred...Kinda sad.

08quadram

Equipment
bx2350d; Taylor Way 48" tiller; Farm King 50" snow blower
Apr 28, 2014
strawberry point, ia
Pictures with yall cleaning it up using your orange tractor or it didn't happen ! ! ! !
Yeah, I don't have any photos. tried using a log chain and hook up to the tp in the trees to pull it out.........that didn't work

Usually I just light the tp in the trees. it burns out quite well. Just make sure the leaves and grass are not brown..........