Top & Tilt for BX

JrExplorer

Jan 7, 2017
Orange County CA
My cousin just bought a BX2370-1. She is going to want to do some trail creation and I've told her a box scraper with a top & tilt set-up is the bees knees.

Of course any "kits" seem to be for the larger models. Does anyone know of a kit specifically for the BX? And what is the spool valve set-up/location? It seems the fenders are pretty full as it is and the grab bar prevents a lot of the remaining real estate from being usable.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

GWD

Equipment
M7040, L48 TLB, BX2200
Jan 8, 2010
Northern California
I've not seen a T&T for a BX. But that doesn't mean it may not exist. The B-series kit is the smallest available at most places. The hydraulic pump on a BX is a bit small and, as you mention, there doesn't appear to be a place to mount the remotes.

Your best bet might be to phone or email a dealer to find out. Ask:
1) is it even possible?
2) what is the cost?

Messick's Tractor is a good source as well and calling them will get an answer. They carry just about everything designed for a Kubota.

http://www.messicks.com/tractorparts

It is possible to mount the controls on a shaft from the ROPS (roll bar).

There are other members here and on other tractor sites that could also give you an idea of aftermarket kits (if available).

Last edited:

GWD

Equipment
M7040, L48 TLB, BX2200
Jan 8, 2010
Northern California

GWD

Equipment
M7040, L48 TLB, BX2200
Jan 8, 2010
Northern California
Thanks for all the info. I think it will require some sort of custom mount for the valves attached to the lower ROPS. Other than that I think it's doable.
Be sure to let us know how it all turned out. Personally, I might try to swing a T&T for my BX2200. Especially since you are going to do all the hard research!! ;)

Firescooby

Equipment
2010 BX2660, Ansung B2405, Kubota MMM, LMC BB
Jun 28, 2014
Cleveland GA
Kubota part BX7326 is the rear valves and controls. Around $350 from dealer is I remember correctly