Time for change

ShaunRH

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
May 14, 2014
Atascadero, CA
I wish you all the best and hope for your continued success.

If you have patented the design, perhaps you might try to sell it to one of the larger companies (KK, LP, even a small machine shop that makes other custom work for tractors). If you get a chunk of each on made and sold, it could free up your time and given the popularity, even make more than you are now.

My whole family is invention minded so we have experience with creating something cool and in demand, but we have a hard time letting go of our inventions, which has hurt us in the past. So, it may be time to let it go and let a company take it to the next level while rewarding you.

Just a thought. Best wishes and good luck!

PWM3rd

Equipment
L3800; Landpride RCR1260; BB1260; GS15; RB15; Titan PForks; PTB;
Jan 24, 2014
Central Illinois
Mark....just saw this thread tonight...was not aware of your decision to take a break from production of your product and fully understand. Wishing you a safe and blessed holiday season.

djmc35

Equipment
4 Kubota B6000's, Cub Low Boy, Sears tractor w/FEL
Jun 19, 2014
Bloomington, IN, USA
Sorry to lose a very unique business. I just saw your U Tube message of the fabulous Hodge Stabilizer. Looks Great! I see you are going to sell on a limited bases on Ebay? Have you ever contemplated making a set for a B6000? If so I hope to catch a set on Ebay. May God Bless You and your work with children. Thanks for your help here on OTT. djmc35