Telescopic stabilizer assy. B3000

blenderbender

Equipment
B3000
Mar 5, 2016
Eastern Ohio
My B3000 came with the lower priced (and lower functionality as I soon learned) non-telescopic 3pt stabilizer assy. It takes a lot of patience to hook up an implement. I broke one side recently while disking and was able to borrow the setup from my brothers B3000 that has the upgraded telescopic assy. It's a joy compared to what I've got. Takes oodles of time off hooking and releasing implements. Problem is he wants it back. I went to local Kubota dealer and it seems this assy. is not sold as a kit and can only be bought a piece at a time for over $1,200. I just can't do that so I'm wondering if anyone knows an alternative approach. I've called around and searched online but I'm not finding any sort of equivalent and wondered if others might have made a discovery I've been unable to. The pic is of the assembly (or equivalent) that I need. Thanks! https://ibb.co/qFcKR6w

Last edited:

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
the parts counter will sell you everything by the part. Talk to sales rep they sell kits and assemblies from "whole goods". They may have telescopic lift arms also.

Another option could be a 3 point quick hitch, adjust it once and back into your implements. You may need to modify older stuff to b QH compatible.

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
The telescoping stabilizers are easy. There is a part # L8430 @ $186 that will replace the turn buckle stabilizers. There is a guy, Hodges, that also makes them. https://www.stabilworks.rocks/ is his web page.

If you want the telescoping lower links that is a problem. They are $$$$$. But you could use Pat's 3 point quick change hooks to make your life easier for around $170.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Turnbuckle types are sold by TSC for about $35. They are a little slower than the Kubota OEM but will do the same job.

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
the parts counter will sell you everything by the part. Talk to sales rep they sell kits and assemblies from "whole goods". They may have telescopic lift arms also.
While it is true Kubota sells 3-point hitch linkage kits through wholegoods as an item number (not part number), this is typically only true for the TLB tractors.

blenderbender

Equipment
B3000
Mar 5, 2016
Eastern Ohio

Another option could be a 3 point quick hitch, adjust it once and back into your implements. You may need to modify older stuff to b QH compatible.
There is no "whole goods" kit for this assembly..... piece by piece as I said for $1,200+

blenderbender

Equipment
B3000
Mar 5, 2016
Eastern Ohio
The telescoping stabilizers are easy. There is a part # L8430 @ $186 that will replace the turn buckle stabilizers. There is a guy, Hodges, that also makes them. https://www.stabilworks.rocks/ is his web page.

If you want the telescoping lower links that is a problem. They are $$$$$. But you could use Pat's 3 point quick change hooks to make your life easier for around $170.
Near as I understand the L8430 is only for L series tractors and will not help me. I tried Pat's setup and it was, in my opinion, just slightly better than the turnbuckle style I had. Didn't care for it much at all and removed it.

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
Near as I understand the L8430 is only for L series tractors and will not help me. I tried Pat's setup and it was, in my opinion, just slightly better than the turnbuckle style I had. Didn't care for it much at all and removed it.

Check with Hodge's web page. His are custom built sway bars.

Could you just buy the to bottom links with the telescoping ends and use the rest of the 3 point lift that you have?

Last edited:

blenderbender

Equipment
B3000
Mar 5, 2016
Eastern Ohio
Could you just buy the to bottom links with the telescoping ends and use the rest of the 3 point lift that you have?
Yes, though the per piece price would still be outrageous from Kubota dealer. But I still want the right hand upper piece with the ratchet function which is so much easier to adjust than the OEM turnbuckle for leveling implement. I'm awaiting a reply from Mr. Hodges.

blenderbender

Equipment
B3000
Mar 5, 2016
Eastern Ohio
Thanks for all your suggestions..... on another note can someone tell me how to subscribe to this (my own) thread? I've always received instant email notifications to my original post but for some reason I'm not getting replies for this thread. Down below I've checked the 'instant email notifications' but it doesn't seem to wanna stick.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2018
Texas
Yes, though the per piece price would still be outrageous from Kubota dealer. But I still want the right hand upper piece with the ratchet function which is so much easier to adjust than the OEM turnbuckle for leveling implement. I'm awaiting a reply from Mr. Hodges.
You asked for a “stabilizer” arm, but what you want is a “levelling” arm or box.
(The link to the pic in your first post didn’t load.)

blenderbender

Equipment
B3000
Mar 5, 2016
Eastern Ohio
You asked for a “stabilizer” arm, but what you want is a “levelling” arm or box.
(The link to the pic in your first post didn’t load.)
I want the whole assembly, which would be evident if the image I've tried to insert would actually insert, and yes I am probably not calling the pieces and parts by their proper names. I am after both the lower telescopic stabilizers and the upper leveling arm or box. Don't know why it's called a box though. I'm not seeing anything on the Agri Supply site (yet) that shows a leveling box for a Kubota.... still looking though.

I am having trouble loading images for some reason. The link worked when I first checked it. Perhaps someone can point me to a tutorial on how to easily insert images into a post..... always have had issues with this. I've tried an image upload site that provides a url to insert but the image never gets inserted for some reason.

It seems that the 'instant email notification' stuck this time :)

blenderbender

Equipment
B3000
Mar 5, 2016
Eastern Ohio
His Photo is there now and also here! Also a link how to subscribe to your thread in the other photo... (edit: added photo with numbers)
Thanks for clarifying O&T.... I swear I never noticed the 'thread tools' button. I knew it would be easy. And thanks for editing that pic with arrows indicating what parts I'm after!

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
I am having trouble loading images for some reason. The link worked when I first checked it. Perhaps someone can point me to a tutorial on how to easily insert images into a post..... always have had issues with this. I've tried an image upload site that provides a url to insert but the image never gets inserted for some reason.
/QUOTE]

Same problem here - images too large. I use MS paint to resize image 50% smaller and post those

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2018
Texas
It’s sometimes referred to as a “levelling box” I beieve because they usually have a small crank-driven gear-BOX to rotate the shaft and thereby adjust the length to level the lift-arm.