Switch Housing

OC455

Equipment
BX2350 LED ROP, FEL, Belly mower,modified snow blower, pole boom, middle plow
Sep 30, 2016
Rome NY USA
After looking for a bit. Mr. Short's youtube video shows how he machined his switch housing for his bucket grapple.

Guess I'm going to have to get fabricating a housing like he built for what I want to do. Unless someone has a suggestion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT3EoxltQkc

OC455

Equipment
Sep 30, 2016
Rome NY USA
Think I found something that will work. Let you guys know.

Yooper

Lifetime Member

Equipment
3901 LA525
May 31, 2015
NE Wisconsin
This is the mod that I did on my tractor. I made a new lever out of some 1/2" tube so I could run the wires up through it. Makes for a cleaner installation.

I also bent the tube so the knob with the switches was at a height and distance that was comfortable for me.

Attachments

OC455

Equipment
Sep 30, 2016
Rome NY USA
This is the mod that I did on my tractor. I made a new lever out of some 1/2" tube so I could run the wires up through it. Makes for a cleaner installation.

I also bent the tube so the knob with the switches was at a height and distance that was comfortable for me.
Wow!!! Nice fab work. That is clean! Sweet!

I found a dual switch housing, that has small switches, I'm going to see how well these will work. I bought some other items and going to give it a shot here.

https://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-a...qid=1487888653&sr=8-9&keywords=iztoss+12v+16a

Will see if these will work out the way I want them to. If get it set right then I will be happy.

OC455

Equipment
Sep 30, 2016
Rome NY USA
Keep in mind these switches are on/off, not momentary.
Yup, going to check and make sure. They're supposed to be on-off-on, which can work, but if not, I can get the mini on-off-on momentary switch to replace the one. Not a big deal.

Going to replace one switch anyway to on-off.