Sump guard for bx25

neiltpsn

Oct 3, 2015
AB
Hi I,m planning to reclaim part of a field that has not been cut in years .
So the land is fairly rough I want to use my rough cut mower on it.
I would like to make a belly guard to protect the underneath of my BX .
Does anyone have a drawing or plan to build one that will attach to the belly mower attachments .
I know some are available to buy but getting one up here in Alberta the cost is ridiculous .
So if anyone has one or built one ,I sure would appreciate your help .
Thanks .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Bro-tek is Canadian so maybe it won't be too bad. Take a look at the rear skid plate, it will work with the MMM & blower from what I read. I went with the BXpanded version for the easy on/off. Good luck with your build, pix would be nice if you make something up.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Aint to hard to do really,,, mine is out of an OLD RUN OVER street sign,, bent it up with C clamps over the edge of a work bench and a BFH, it aint pretty but it works

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
I think there is one for sale in the sites classified section

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
ipz,, well actually it was 3 kids in a hopped up Honda,, they were coming form the local watering hole and missed the bend,,
I don't know why they missed it cause its only 60 feet wide there musta been a deer in the road er sumthin.
They took out the sign post a small dogwood tree and a power pole,,, Driver said he was only doing 35mph,,,,:D

zin01

Sep 8, 2016
Royse City
I know this is an old post but I looked at the link that countrybumpkin posted and didn't see anything for a B2650 does that mean there is no need to have one on that tractor? I haven't yet bought the tractor but am researching all the stuff I will. Red for the tractor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bxray

Equipment
Bx25d
Dec 1, 2014
Cleveland, ohio
I know this is an old post but I looked at the link that countrybumpkin posted and didn't see anything for a B2650 does that mean there is no need to have one on that tractor? I haven't yet bought the tractor but am researching all the stuff I will. Red for the tractor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I beleve it is unique to the bx.
Cliimb under and look.
If you see a plastic fan, you need something.
Ray