Stocked up

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
Messicks has a sale on most everything this week. Yesterday I made the long (OK, not really. It took 6 minutes) trip and picked up a filter package, extra engine oil filter and a couple pails of Super UDT2. The Kubota isn't due for any service soon but they have 10% off. Can't get much more than 4% at the bank, so it's a good investment.

Reactions: 1 user

hedgerow

Jan 2, 2015
Malcolm NE
Its that time of the year. Dealers and some of the parts stores like NAPA run there filter sales. If you run any green paint JD is running there oil and filter 10 to 15 percent off right now. I try to buy all my filters for ever thing this time of the year during the sales. It always amazing how many dollars of oil and filters I use on the farm a year.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Messicks has a sale on most everything this week. Yesterday I made the long (OK, not really. It took 6 minutes) trip and picked up a filter package, extra engine oil filter and a couple pails of Super UDT2. The Kubota isn't due for any service soon but they have 10% off. Can't get much more than 4% at the bank, so it's a good investment.
I am glad that I live 450 miles from Messick's.
I am NOT temped to drive that far!