Starter Solenoid Rebuild Kit for L3400HST

Hai

Equipment
Kubota L3400 HST
Mar 2, 2014
Virginia
I called my local Kubota parts department to buy a starter solenoid rebuild kit. Two persons in that department did not understand what part I am talking about. I tried to describe the parts to them to no avail. They wanted to sell me the whole starter unit. About 6 months ago when I just got the tractor, I removed the starter solenoid assembly and cleaned, sanded away the dark spots on the copper contact posts and copper ring on the plunger. There are rebuild kits on eBay and elsewhere on the net but getting the right part is difficult because there is no part number in the Kubota parts diagram. Anyone has info on this. Many thanks.

io540

Equipment
L2050
Aug 16, 2010
Waterloo, NE
I have a 2050 and had a similar problem. I did a great deal of searching and found this on ebay and it is similar to the one in the starter. I have not tried it as of yet, but it is exact.

Also there is a thread conceding a relay that attaches to the starter, and it rejuvenated the one on the tractor, so I have not replaced it.

STARTER SOLENOID REPAIR REBUILD KIT Kubota Yanmar Thermo King Isuzu Toyota NEW

Hai

Equipment
Kubota L3400 HST
Mar 2, 2014
Virginia
This is what I have in mind. These parts in my solenoid were covered with black and brown burnt stuffs. After cleaning them they looked nice but a little worn. I'd like to replace them with new and shiny copper parts.

Attachments

lt190b

Apr 17, 2014
missouri
Not sure how to post a link so try MANIACELETRICMOTORS.COM I just got the plunger and contacts for a DENSO starter. lt190b