Stalled L3710

Rdavis

Equipment
L3710hst with loader
Jul 18, 2016
Jacksonville, AR
Was grading a garden plot using L3710 kubota with front loader. Hitting and lifting some tree roots but able to tilt the loader bucket and break them, then hit an old brick slab. Tractor bogged down and then stalled. Will not restart. All fuses are good and battery checks fine on voltage. Needing some advice on which direction to go. Thanks.

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
When mine wont fire, it will click, but starter wont turn over. Its usually the PTO lever half engaged because I hit it getting off. Check all levers are in correct spots. Seat switch, neutral switch, etc..

Rdavis

Equipment
L3710hst with loader
Jul 18, 2016
Jacksonville, AR
No. Nothing. I haven't been able to look at it since. Hvac busy season here. I am planning on working on it tonight. Just thought that there may be an overload or protective kill switch I wasn't seeing

rentthis

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2012
summerville,sc
Check your battery ground cable at the frame where the neg cables attaches. It might have lost contact. It might be quicker to attach a jumper cable from the negative post to the frame or engine.

1970cs

Apr 26, 2016
Grand Ledge
You may want to check the main fuse down by the starter. Beige color? clear sight top. Sometimes they had colored tap.

Pat