Stabilworks did it again

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
I just got my tractor back from my son and installed the Hodge stabilizers that arrived a week or two ago. I will confirm that they are every bit as well made and strong as others have said. Centering an implement is fast, simple and tool free.

The purchasing process was, well, different. I ordered them some time ago and got into the queue. I received a message or two estimating when they would be made. Then a message with a specific "I will be building your set tomorrow and send a picture on Saturday", and finally (on Saturday) a picture of the actual stabilizers I would receive with my name affixed to them. Only then did he ask for payment, and cheerfully offered the option of shipping direct to Canada.

Installation was a breeze -- it took longer to get the old, battered turnbuckles off than it took to install the new stabilizers. Gr. 8 bolts with nyloc nuts were supplied. They even came with little tags on each indicating which was for the right or left and which end attached to the lift bars. Completely idiot proof (guess he knew his customer :D )

So, mark me down as another satisfied customer. A fair price for a good product. Thanks Hodge!

Redbusdriver

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23S MMM PHD Grapple
Apr 13, 2017
Vancouver WA
And another two thumbs up for the Hodge Stabilizers. After patiently waiting my turn on the build list I happily took off the turnbuckles and bolted the new pin/slide stabilizers on. Very well made, very robust, easy to use. A great upgrade to my BX.

Thank you Mr. Hodge!