Some sheep hugger bearded me

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
Okay, folks (and skeets). I got called out for unexcused absence so here's the confirmation, in the words of Samuel Clemens (the guy who talked me into taking the cruise with Noah refers to him as Mark Twain) "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

No, I haven't been incarcerated (luck of the Irish); nor have I been hospitalized Medicare is nearly broke). I just haven't had any projects that my B6100 could do (except move the trailer from the driveway to the parking spot, which nobody wants to hear about).

I've been keeping up with the forum with the digests, but I see that I miss a lot since the digests only update me on the subscribed threads, not the new ones. I'll do better in the future... or maybe not.

I hope skeets hasn't drunk up my dues -- now that he's caused a nationwide shortage of Guinness, he seems to be trying to do the same with Jameson's finest.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Welcome back buddy :D missed your posts and your humor :) Had to settle for some Amber Bachs tonight. Not sure where the Guinness went too :eek:

Course living in a dry county leaves me at the mercy of the beer goddess (my wife) since she works in the wet county :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Not to worry my friend I always save a little something for a friend ;)

Grouse Feathers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370, FEL, Snowblower-BX5455, Homebuilt Forks, LP RB1560, LP GS1548
Feb 16, 2015
Lovells, Mi
Well that shoots my theory. I was sure you ran away to the Okefenokee with a Lady Godiva on an orange L with a loader full of Guinness, just to make skeets jealous. :D;):D

Last edited:

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
Well that shoots my theory. I was sure you ran away to the Okefenokee with a Lady Godiva on an orange L with a loader full of Guinness, just to make skeets jealous. :D;):D
:D:D:D Nice idea, Goose... er, Grouch... er, Larry, that almost inspires me to take off… except that she’s Henglich <shudder> (gramma is spinnin’ in her grave just thinkin’ of it!

However, any suggestions for making skeets jealous would be mighty welcome; I’m totally stumped. I mean, the guy’s got it all: nice BX; hog; truck; guns; and a woman who puts up with him. He prolly even has a faithful old dog. :cool: