Snow blower attachment angles

Thunder Fish

Equipment
ZL2202DT-M
Oct 21, 2017
100 Mile House BC,Canada
Hey folks I have an older Kubota Blower that I bought used,last year while using it I broke one of the angles that has the pin on it to attach to the 3pt hitch,I saw where it had been gloop welded and suspected that was the issue.I bought new angles and fabbed them up now,for some reason there was a notch taken out and re welded so the pins would sit up higher about 20 degrees and that's where one of the angles bent again this year,my question does any one else have a blower with the angles bent up from the factory or are they generally straight?
Thanks in advance.

tinkerwitheverything

Equipment
bx2370-1
Jun 3, 2015
Manitoba
What angles are you referring too. Angle iron ??? if it's what I'm picturing is it possible that when you lift the blower up that somehow the 3 pth arms are binding against the angle iron side pieces and bending them ?? Question are the pins facing outwards of the angle or facing inwards . On the the flat of the angle is where they should be facing outwards. If on the inside of the angle you can be sure that the angle iron will get bent by the 3 pth arms. ?? Pictures would help.

Last edited:

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
If you know the model number, google may find a few 100 pictures of it, maybe a manual, parts list, etc.