Slipping clutch on L3130

Leonard Warren

Aug 29, 2013
Tulsa OK USA
Clutch is slipping badly on my L3130 it happened once before when I let someone borrow it and they moved some heavy clay soil it was taken to a tractor shop and they were able to adjust something and it has been working pretty good since then however my son moved some dirt again most likely riding the clutch again now slipping badly I adjusted the free play on clutch pedal to about 1.25 inches which I was told is what they did previously but to no success. I think I now need to replace clutch any suggestions and where can I find a PDF repair Manuel and procedure to change clutch any help would be appriciated

bosshogg

Equipment
2004 L3400F w/ FEL
Aug 16, 2012
Hartford, SD, USA
Clutch is slipping badly on my L3130 it happened once before when I let someone borrow it and they moved some heavy clay soil it was taken to a tractor shop and they were able to adjust something and it has been working pretty good since then however my son moved some dirt again most likely riding the clutch again now slipping badly I adjusted the free play on clutch pedal to about 1.25 inches which I was told is what they did previously but to no success. I think I now need to replace clutch any suggestions and where can I find a PDF repair Manuel and procedure to change clutch any help would be appriciated
I believe it should only have 1" of free play. I would tighten up the linkage but you are probably due to haveing a new clutch installed. That is why you don't loan your equipment out. :)

Stubbyie

Jul 1, 2010
Midcontinent
Dear Olthumpa and / or other Forum members:

The link for the L3130 WSM is flaky and, according to Internet Explorer, doesn't (GolfTechs.US) exist.

Does anyone have a better link or source that the WSM can be downloaded?

Thanks in advance.

jcansler

Feb 6, 2011
Texas
I don't need the manual because I don't have a 3130 but yesterday I did open the link using firefox and the pdf file loaded fine. The WSM seemed to be all there although I just browsed through it...Good luck...

Joe