Site isn't right.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
can't help you fix things if you don't let us know what the problem is. Can't tell from above what threads your referring too nor what the issues were.. Oh and Each Bulletin Board you use may have different picture size limits. Pic hat works on one board may not in another cause of that.

looking at the link I recall similar thread. Sorry don't recall what the issues that were coming up though. My appologies for that. Like the tool box and the hanger for the draw bar.

Last edited:

alleyyooper

Equipment
3301 and FL
Sep 20, 2017
Michigan
Thought it was clear myself, Some thing is going on with this site for me and not working right.

couldn't edit my post of the thread made it my own. Pictures are to big but came from the same place as when I posted the new tractor pictures just fine and are the same size.

So mod just delete the thread made it my own . Also I had to do a quick reply as it would not allow me to do a normal reply.

think I will just stopp trying to post any thing here.

***128512; Al

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
think I will just stopp trying to post any thing here.
Jeez, don't do that, just got frustrated scrolling all over the place trying to see the pics. Your input is needed, & interesting.
couldn't edit my post of the thread made it my own
Did you try using the "Advanced" feature to edit?

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
alleyyooper, don't get so frustrated you don't come back.

Go try to find a forum that is perfect. They don't exist, humans use them!!:D

I somewhat participate in a skid steer forum. It took them "a long time" to get the information for me to be a member. Once a member, very few people participate. Couple of post a day, mostly question, no answers. Just as well use Google.

OTT has enough activity, if you google something particular about a Kubota tractor (mechanically) you will find a link to HERE!

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
OTT has enough activity, if you google something particular about a Kubota tractor (mechanically) you will find a link to HERE!
D2Cat, aint that the truth!!! :D

Many I time I "google" sumthin, and OTT comes up - many times it was before my time, sometimes I actually had a small input - and forgot;)!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I gave my input and it is like no body can read.

:D Al
I read you load and clear.
The problems that you are having are from your end not OTT's end.
I can't fix your browser or the way you upload your pictures or the size that you upload them.
Sorry you feel the way you do, if we could fix it for you we would... so yes I'll be happy to delete your post for you, Done. ;)

Last edited: