Show me your teeth.

jay2

Jun 30, 2015
kington, ohio
I purchased the Piranha tooth bar this morning. Anyone have pictures showing (ware and tear, bent or broken teeth) of one with some use on it? Hopefully as tough as people say they are, no one has any damaged pic's to show.

Dr Honda

Equipment
BX1870
Mar 30, 2015
Pitt, PA
Well.... since it's 4x thicker than the bucket... I doubt you will "Bend or break" it.

I've had mine for a year now. I've dig up dirt, sand, landscaping rocks, and big bushes. I've hardly even warn though the silver paint.

Just a word of advice... don't accidently walk into it !! It's sharp! (I cut my leg a couple days ago, moving a cut up tree)

Martywoodburner

Equipment
BX 2670-1, 60 MMM, FEL, Back Blade, Front mount Snowblower
Apr 17, 2015
Kirtland Hills, OH
Ditto DrHonda....I've had mine for almost a year now and it is amazing!
The folks at BXpanded are wonderful to work with as well!
Good luck with it and be careful around it ...it will bite !

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I purchased the Piranha tooth bar this morning. Anyone have pictures showing (ware and tear, bent or broken teeth) of one with some use on it? Hopefully as tough as people say they are, no one has any damaged pic's to show.

I'll say this ....IF I bent a tooth or anything else on that toothbar....I would hate to see what the rest of the tractor looks like! Very little on that tractor is that thick and that tough. As for ware - maybe the edge is a little duller than before but I still do not want to rub my shin across it.

You'll be impressed with what you get and what it does for saving you effort and time.

alansz400

Equipment
B7500. FEL, Piranha tooth bar, box scraper, post hole digger, 3 pt. bucket
Oct 26, 2013
Loudonville OHIO
I used mine all last summer and it still looks good. I hooked some big rocks with it a few times and no damage. Way over built. You will be very happy with yours.

[/URL][/IMG]

jay2

Jun 30, 2015
kington, ohio
I used mine all last summer and it still looks good. I hooked some big rocks with it a few times and no damage. Way over built. You will be very happy with yours.

[/URL][/IMG]
Great to hear, I see your a fellow Buckeye. I'm in Kingston myself. Between Chillicothe and Circleville.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Based on the title, this was the first thing that popped into my head. Just can't resist it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk