She Did it Again!

pokey1416

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L4060HSTC, BH92 Backhoe, HLA Snow Pusher, Dirt Dog Tiller, EA DiscHarrow
Jun 24, 2020
SW Michigan
1st mow of the season and the wife (who won’t let me mow) came in a little fast when she was done!

Hit my bucket that was in driveway, yikes 😳 You can hear me at the end saying I wish the guys could see this - then I remember I have a Ring camera 🎥

Here’s last years “accident”

I sure do love this woman! She keeps me laughing 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
That’s great…take care of her. As I understood the video you are allowed to have an awesome tractor and zero turn, plus a beautiful Honda CRV. That’s a story book right there. Buy here some jewelry or take her her to dinner. 🥃. However if you can guilt her about the bucket, maybe there is a new toy you could get now?

Reactions: 1 user

pokey1416

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 24, 2020
SW Michigan
That’s great…take care of her. As I understood the video you are allowed to have an awesome tractor and zero turn, plus a beautiful Honda CRV. That’s a story book right there. Buy here some jewelry or take her her to dinner. 🥃. However if you can guilt her about the bucket, maybe there is a new toy you could get now?
you hit it on the head. I spend alot of time at our local jewelry store. I even get to surprise her once in awhile.

Us men are soooooo lucky we have spouses that put up with us.

Reactions: 2 users

OrangeKrush

Equipment
BX2680, LA344 with Piranha tooth bar, LP PF 1242, LP Rear Blade, KK 60" BB
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
That was kinda scary, surprised you walked in front of it while it was still running and her on it!😳 I bet she keeps you on your toes for sure..

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I wouldn't let here have anything with a motor on it unless it was a hover round! I couldn't believe that she backed into the tractor and didn't even look to see how much damage was done to either the car or the tractor. Sure looks like a total disregard for your property. With an attitude like that, one day it is going to get her into hot water when it isn't your property that she is damaging. I just don't understand how you can reward her with jewelry for bad behaviour.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I wouldn't let here have anything with a motor on it unless it was a hover round! I couldn't believe that she backed into the tractor and didn't even look to see how much damage was done to either the car or the tractor. Sure looks like a total disregard for your property. With an attitude like that, one day it is going to get her into hot water when it isn't your property that she is damaging. I just don't understand how you can reward her with jewelry for bad behaviour.
UMMM... Those are some harsh words.
He's married to her, I'll bet he knows how to "deal" with her appropriately.
Appropriate action, being in the best way for both of them!
If my wife backed into my tractor, I'm sure I would just feel like I shouldn't have parked it where I did!

pokey1416

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 24, 2020
SW Michigan
Yeah, she’s taken care of me and raised the kids - never missed a ball game or school event, all while running her own small business. She’s made all the sacrifices and still manages to laugh with me, even at her expense.

Reactions: 1 users

OrangeKrush

Equipment
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
Yeah, she’s taken care of me and raised the kids - never missed a ball game or school event, all while running her own small business. She’s made all the sacrifices and still manages to laugh with me, even at her expense.
I do have to say... you have that RING placed perfectly! They sure come in handy..

Reactions: 1 users

Nicfin36

Equipment
L2501 HST, BH77 Backhoe, SSQA Loader ZD1011 Mower
Jun 19, 2019
Decatur, AL
Oh, that's great stuff. Sorry to laugh at your misfortunes. Stuff happens though, and we've all done it, whether we want to admit it or not.

Shim

Equipment
BX23S (soon)
Apr 24, 2022
Toronto, Canada
Up until I saw this post, I had not registered on this site yet as I don't own a Kubota (yet), but I had to so I could reply to this.

That there is my wife! Good with my almost 6 year old twins, and runs a business doing over $2m/year. Takes good care of me.

She is also, as I describe her often, the dumbest smart person I know! If you look up the word 'klutz' in the dictionary, there is a picture of her. Full page and in colour. The ONLY colour picture in the whole dictionary! I don't think a month goes by where she does not drop something glass from the refrigerator as an example. I don't go a week without wondering how she actually makes it through the day.

I am keeping mine. I get it.

Reactions: 3 users

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
We have a detached two car garage. My wife goes out of the house to the garage, opening the garage door nearest to the house, gets in her car and backs into the garage door behind her! Her car is in the second stall furthest from the house.

She's done it twice!! :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

OrangeKrush

Equipment
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
Up until I saw this post, I had not registered on this site yet as I don't own a Kubota (yet), but I had to so I could reply to this.

That there is my wife! Good with my almost 6 year old twins, and runs a business doing over $2m/year. Takes good care of me.

She is also, as I describe her often, the dumbest smart person I know! If you look up the word 'klutz' in the dictionary, there is a picture of her. Full page and in colour. The ONLY colour picture in the whole dictionary! I don't think a month goes by where she does not drop something glass from the refrigerator as an example. I don't go a week without wondering how she actually makes it through the day.

I am keeping mine. I get it.
Welcome to the show Shim!