SGC0660 Delivered today

Rotesmachine

Equipment
Kubota l2501
Dec 4, 2020
Lanark Highlands
Pumped. Waited almost a month for this to get delivered today. I've been steadily creating brush piles all year and this thing makes life a whole lot easier trying to move em around. Even grabs the big 10 ft 28 inch sugar maple logs I have set aside for the saw mill. If you don't have one, and are considering one, you won't be disappointed. My only complaint is the placement of the premade hose ends inside the top channel. Difficult spot to tighten and adjust the T and elbow fittings for the hose connections.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

beckmurph

Equipment
Kubota LX2610TLB/Woods finish mower/woods rotary cutter/
Aug 23, 2012
catlettsburg, ky
So, how long did you have to wait for your SGC0660?

I ordered mine in late December. Supposed to be here next week.

looks like a good fit for your L2501.

Rotesmachine

Equipment
Kubota l2501
Dec 4, 2020
Lanark Highlands
So, how long did you have to wait for your SGC0660?

I ordered mine in late December. Supposed to be here next week.

looks like a good fit for your L2501.
Waited a month for it after the delivery of the tractor. Tractor delivery was about a month as well. I also got the 1 3/4 inch wheel spacers, 3rd function and rear remotes, 72 inch BB and a set of pallet forks. All in in all I was still happy to wait considering today's manufacturing and delivery climate.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
What you need now is a super split log splitter. Google it. Makes very short work of log rounds. Love mine. I have had our fireplace going 14 hours a day since November while working from home. Something really satisfying about the whole thing. Sacrificing the dying tree, splitting, burning... Kinda nuts as we have a perfectly fine furnace. Must be a deeply ingrained /lingering caveman trait. Enjoy your work and be careful.

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
20170819_154107.jpg

Love mine, even do unusual stuff with it

If you have lots of leaves, gather them with landscape rake, backup and grapple them up. Beats mowing them up into mulch - way less dust.

Reactions: 1 user

beckmurph

Equipment
Kubota LX2610TLB/Woods finish mower/woods rotary cutter/
Aug 23, 2012
catlettsburg, ky
Waited a month for it after the delivery of the tractor. Tractor delivery was about a month as well. I also got the 1 3/4 inch wheel spacers, 3rd function and rear remotes, 72 inch BB and a set of pallet forks. All in in all I was still happy to wait considering today's manufacturing and delivery climate.
Still waiting.
3rd function installed.
Wheel spacers installed.
Still waiting.

nbking

Equipment
L2501HST 4X4, Rtv-x900
Jul 8, 2018
Sonora, CA
Congratulations, I have the same one. It's a perfect fit for our tractors. Use it all the time.

Hydro556

Mar 12, 2018
Mo
Any chance you can post a pic of your rear remotes?

Ping

Equipment
BX2370-1
Dec 25, 2018
Troy, Ohio
Congrats! A grapple sure beats a strong back and a weak mind🥴. I know mine sure does make short work of cleaning up brush and trees
Regatds