RTV 1100 Trans. Capacity

Ramos

Equipment
1870-1, LA203A, RCK54
Feb 25, 2016
Sherman County, Oregon
We have a 2008 RTV 1100. Ready to do a fluid and filter change on the HST and wondering how much fluid to have on hand. We bought this unit used back in 2010 and never bothered to pick up a manual. Poking about on-line, it looks like the capacity is listed as being 2.6 gallons. I am thinking that we will get less than a complete drain and that a 2.5 gallon jug should cover the job. Anyone here that can confirm or correct my thinking? Also, since our BX1870-1 specifies SUDT, I figured I would used the same in the older RTV. Any reason not to, other than cost? Thanks in advance. :)

Ramos

Equipment
1870-1, LA203A, RCK54
Feb 25, 2016
Sherman County, Oregon
I am officially retracting my 'Thanks in Advance'. As popular as the Kubota tractors are, I realize the RTV captures a relatively small part of the utility market.

Before anyone gets all worked up, this is offered in good humor. Not upset at all.

l2501

Equipment
loader 64 inch rear blower
Oct 22, 2017
Minden
I am officially retracting my 'Thanks in Advance'. As popular as the Kubota tractors are, I realize the RTV captures a relatively small part of the utility market.

Before anyone gets all worked up, this is offered in good humor. Not upset at all.

Love those RTV`s :)

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

I've got exactly what your looking for! :D
Let me offer you an Olive branch. ;)
Then beat you over the head repeatedly! :eek:

Speak / Read french??? :rolleyes:

Here is a site to get the WSM:
http://kubota.servicemanualvault.com/Kubota-RTV1100-Service-Manual.html

I've gotten a couple from them and they have all have been good.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ramos

Equipment
1870-1, LA203A, RCK54
Feb 25, 2016
Sherman County, Oregon
Thanks, guys! I did the fluid/filter change and it ended up being very close :)
Funny thing, I found and printed off a WSM yesterday so I could pull the front CV shafts out for boot replacement. The first side will go back in this evening.

The RTV's are pretty popular around these parts with the municipalities. However, I know of only one other that is privately owned. They are slow and the suspension on these older ones truly sucks. The thing is, they have excellent power steering (spraying), a huge payload, stability, live hydraulics and that diesel engine. Heat and A/C is not too hard to live with either!

Thanks again. :)