Rotary Tiller FL850

PA-SF

Aug 17, 2021
United States
I finally finished the rebuild on my B6200D with the help of my neighbor. The hydraulics were also cleaned up and new o-rings installed. Life is good wheel barrel and shovel are not my first choice. I am going to restore a Kubota tiller in hopes to clear some dirt to grow a variety of berries. The underside is rusty but the gears and chain are not worn. I need to weld the hing on the left side and straighten the rear rock shield. When I get ready to paint any suggestions for the underside I was thinking about apply the rhino coat to keep the rust from coming back . Also the tines need to be cleaned up a bit. I will use rustolleum primer then paint with Kubota orange. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

PA-SF

Aug 17, 2021
United States
I finally finished the rebuild on my B6200D with the help of my neighbor. The hydraulics were also cleaned up and new o-rings installed. Life is good wheel barrel and shovel are not my first choice. I am going to restore a Kubota tiller in hopes to clear some dirt to grow a variety of berries. The underside is rusty but the gears and chain are not worn. I need to weld the hing on the left side and straighten the rear rock shield. When I get ready to paint any suggestions for the underside I was thinking about apply the rhino coat to keep the rust from coming back . Also the tines need to be cleaned up a bit. I will use rustolleum primer then paint with Kubota orange. Any suggestions would be appreciated.