Remember When You Get Your New Tractor Home To

Will In Tx

Equipment
L3400 HST/FEL, Box Blade, RTV 900 Camo, ZD323 Zreo Turn Pro Mower + More
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
Check all air pressure in tires.

Today was doing the fun thing of filln up the tractor.
Now, ever since I got this tractor from the dealer I was questioning the front tire pressure because you could notice a sag in both.
I checked them today and left tire had no reading on gauge but the right one had 10 psi.
I been working this tractor like this I AM A HUGE DUMMY!
Check yours and don't be like me!!!:eek:
Will

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I had a similar problem with a front tire always losing psi. Ended up being grit trapped in the bead. Had it cleaned out, don't leak no more :D

Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I've had it drilled into my head the last 10 years as a truck driver to thump the tires before I budge the rig an inch. To this day I end up doing that on everything I use with wheels. I even been known to check the rubbers from time to time threw out the day. I picked up a bolt in a wheel one time and went from a 10 wheels to a 9 wheeler.

Will In Tx

Equipment
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
I had a similar problem with a front tire always losing psi. Ended up being grit trapped in the bead. Had it cleaned out, don't leak no more :D

Scott
Yeah but this came from the dealer like it. My dumb! Think I need a rubber knocker.

Will In Tx

Equipment
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
I've had it drilled into my head the last 10 years as a truck driver to thump the tires before I budge the rig an inch. To this day I end up doing that on everything I use with wheels. I even been known to check the rubbers from time to time threw out the day. I picked up a bolt in a wheel one time and went from a 10 wheels to a 9 wheeler.
Well Eric, that is what is going to have to happen!
I am use to PM the Dozers and all at the beer 5 hour and most all the heavy equipment too, but failed here.

Have rubbers Will travel :eek: