Rear remotes to GL320

Est

Equipment
GL320
May 22, 2024
Europe
Hello,

I have been looking all over the internet for information about Kubota GL 320 hydraulic system without much luck.
I need to add rear remotes to my tractor but I'm quite inexperienced in tractor hydraulics and machine is quite compact for tracking down all hydraulic parts.
Can anybody help to point out from where could I get supply to valve from the pressure side of the pump?
Or is there already manifold block installed to GL series from the factory?
There is one pressure side pipe running from the bottom of the pump to the bottom of the seat (right side). Could this be PB port on the pump and I would have to cut it?
If someone has workshop manual with schematics then I would really apperciate it. I only have user manual which is in japanese.
Tractor does not have loader so I can't get any supply from FEL valve.

Thanks.

Last edited:

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Hello,

I have been looking all over the internet for information about Kubota GL 320 hydraulic system without much luck.
I need to add rear remotes to my tractor but I'm quite inexperienced in tractor hydraulics and machine is quite compact for tracking down all hydraulic parts.
Can anybody help to point out from where could I get supply to valve from the pressure side of the pump?
Or is there already manifold block installed to GL series from the factory?
There is one pressure side pipe running from the bottom of the pump to the bottom of the seat (right side). Could this be PB port on the pump and I would have to cut it?
If someone has workshop manual with schematics then I would really apperciate it. I only have user manual which is in japanese.
Tractor does not have loader so I can't get any supply from FEL valve.

Thanks.
Nobody jumped in to help you. The valve snd remotes are sumple enough just need to find a spot to tsp in. Post a couple pictures of thst pipe starting at pump and goung back to the under seat connection. Maybe I will see simething you are missing.

Dan

Est

Equipment
GL320
May 22, 2024
Europe
Nobody jumped in to help you. The valve snd remotes are sumple enough just need to find a spot to tsp in. Post a couple pictures of thst pipe starting at pump and goung back to the under seat connection. Maybe I will see simething you are missing.

Dan
Today I took off the cover that is under the seat and that is where the pipe connects. I guess it is some kind of distribution block. There are some ports with blind plugs but I have no idea what is what. This is probably where I need to connect.

I have attached some photos.
red - pipe from the pump
blue - plugs
green - hoses to rear cylinder
purple - some unknown "ports"? Looking from the rear end there are some strange ports at the opposite side with electric connections.

Also some photos of connection on the pump.
Thank you very much for help.

Margus

Attachments

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Today I took off the cover that is under the seat and that is where the pipe connects. I guess it is some kind of distribution block. There are some ports with blind plugs but I have no idea what is what. This is probably where I need to connect.

I have attached some photos.
red - pipe from the pump
blue - plugs
green - hoses to rear cylinder
purple - some unknown "ports"? Looking from the rear end there are some strange ports at the opposite side with electric connections.

Also some photos of connection on the pump.
Thank you very much for help.

Margus
I dont see anything that looks like an outlet. Its possible something tjere might be removed and replaced with an outlet block. Kubota usually documents that in the hydraulic section of the owners msnual.

Dan