Rear Flashers wiring??? L3250

NTK1960

Equipment
Kubota L3250
Feb 28, 2017
Columbus, IN USA
When I purchased my L3250 approximately a year ago, I only had front head lights working. With the warm weather, I've been tinkering around and traced down wiring to the rear tail light (red), so now it works too. The trouble I'm having now is the rear flashers still do not work. I've replaced all fuses, bulbs, and I'm fairly certain I have voltage in single sheathed wire that goes to both flashers. I'm not really a wiring guy, so "tinker" is the key word. Can anyone tell me, is it really 2 wires within the single wire jacket(sheath), truly on one as it looks? I'm very limited on my wiring knowledge but I always thought you need voltage to and from a fixture to correctly complete circuit. BTW, I've also used contact cleaner at the bulb sockets and any exposed contacts within the line. Is there an automotive type flasher module I should be aware of? Another thing that is slightly confusing is on the line wires (both sides) going to the flasher fixture there is a separate wire (hot) wrapped to the flasher wire with open connectors, but not connect to anything. I thought perhaps they might be for accessories like sprayers etc.

Anyway, Thanks in advance!

Greg A

Jim L.

Jun 18, 2014
Texas
I'm not familiar with the L3250, but can tell you about the L3200.

There is a flasher module that is located under what is called the rear bonnet, behind the instrument cluster. It is the module on the right with 8 pins. That could be the problem if the bulbs work, connections clean, etc.

Under the rear fender is a Tee-shaped automotive connector. It is for accessory such as sprayers as you described.

The Workshop Manual (WSM) has schematics and diagnostic procedures.

NTK1960

Equipment
Kubota L3250
Feb 28, 2017
Columbus, IN USA
I believe I have the wiring diagram... but schematics make my eyes glaze over. I was hoping for a quick answer which you gave regarding the flasher. T I will check it out. Thanks Mucho!

Greg A