NB, Canada
C'mon admins. Can't you do SOMETHING ?

1702672360400.png

beckmurph

Equipment
Kubota LX2610TLB/Woods finish mower/woods rotary cutter/
Aug 23, 2012
catlettsburg, ky
The Ministry of Health of Canada has certified the effect of regulating blood sugar, regulating blood sugar, lowering cholesterol, lowering triglycerides, and protecting cardiovascular

Enhance immunity, control concurrents, promote glycolipid metabolism, and remove free radicals

Imported from Brazil, net concentration 85%, supercritical extraction, alcohol-free bees

How’s that for doing something. 😂😂😂

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
I’ve seen propolis in its natural state inside beehives. I know it’s not bee frass but it looks an awful lot like a waste product. I ain’t eating it no matter what that pictograph writing says or how happy those oldsters look. I’d rather eat the bees.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Install Adblock plus for your browser. It's really rather simple.

Reactions: 4 users

OntheRidge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L47 TLB, Homestead 55" grapple, LP 1684 rear blade, WR Long 84" snowplow
Nov 1, 2020

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
@ve9aa
C'mon admins. Can't you do SOMETHING ?
You can.

Install AdBlock or install U-Block Origin.
It's really that simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
ORRRRR Become a Paid Member and then you would have a little more of a valid complaint.
AND FYI: The ads are actually based on you, your search history and internet server, OTT has little to no actual control of the ads you specifically see.

Reactions: 1 users

ve9aa

Equipment
TG1860, BX2380 -backblade, bx2830 snowblower, fel, weight box,pallet forks,etc
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
ORRRRR Become a Paid Member and then you would have a little more of a valid complaint.
AND FYI: The ads are actually based on you, your search history and internet server, OTT has little to no actual control of the ads you specifically see.
I see this repeated time and time again and I'd like to say I believe you, but whatever that is in Korean, Japanese or Chinese has never been searched by me. (nor anything even remotely related.)(and certainly not in that language)

Same for 90% of the ads that popup.

This is the only page on the internet that I visit with any regularity that ads plaster all over top, bottom and the sides. 90% of them having nothing to do with me.

I mostly come here these days to HELP people so I will not become a paid member, sorry.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
I see this repeated time and time again and I'd like to say I believe you, but whatever that is in Korean, Japanese or Chinese has never been searched by me. (nor anything even remotely related.)(and certainly not in that language)

This is the only page on the internet that I visit with any regularity that ads plaster all over top, bottom and the sides. 90% of them having nothing to do with me.

I mostly come here these days to HELP people so I will not become a paid member, sorry.
Try using Duck Duck Go

it has its problems but it works well for me and I don’t see many ads on this site

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
Another vote for Duck Duck Go. I use it for this site and not much else, but I’m here a good percentage of my online time. I see zero ads.

I say that every time this comes up. Starting to feel a little like Cathy Liebchen with her “L4701’s suck” mantra. 🙂

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca

I would guess your device is left always on and is compromised. Probably by a server in china based on your ads.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
duck duck go and adblock plus works like a charm for me. I have never seen an ad here on OTT

Reactions: 2 users

Gaspasser

Equipment
L6060, FEL, forks, front snowblower. KX033 mini ex. Dump truck, Husqvarna saws.
Dec 16, 2023
NH
I’ve seen propolis in its natural state inside beehives. I know it’s not bee frass but it looks an awful lot like a waste product. I ain’t eating it no matter what that pictograph writing says or how happy those oldsters look. I’d rather eat the bees.
Many bee products have been reported to have health benefits. This includes honey, propolis, royal jelly, apitherapy (intentionally getting stung), inhaling air passed through hives, pollen, etc. Of these, only honey has demonstrated health benefits in well designed studies ( used in wound care and in cough supression). Evidence is lacking for the other products but there is a fervent belief by many of efficacy of these other products.
The perceived positive effects may be attributable to the placebo effect as well. I'm a beekeeper and have looked at this extensively, but to each their own.