RC60-71H deck adjustments

canon

Equipment
T1770, B7100HST
Jul 10, 2010
Okeana, Ohio
Just got a B7100HST and I didn't recieve the owners manual for the deck. Would anyone have the information on how to hook up to tractor? Also looking for how th adjust hight of cut. Any information would be great.

P.S. Deck was off when I bought tractor.

Much thanks, Canon

Swamper

Equipment
B7200HSTD RC60-72H
Nov 24, 2010
Punxsutawney, PA. USA
Not sure if your deck is the same as my RC60-72H. On my tractor, if the hangers are still under the tractor, attaching it is pretty straight forward. It is a PIA to put on with one person, but I do it every spring. I have to take the deck and 2 of the hangers off to put on my front blade for snow. I've thought about trading the deck for a good finish mower. It takes me about a half day to make the change.
To install the deck, pull out the retaining pin & take off the front left wheel. Slide the deck under from the right side. It's a lot easier on a smooth floor. On mine, I have to put the PTO shaft together while attaching the hangers.
The height is adjusted with the 2 front outboard wheels and the center roller in the rear. I think there are 6 possible positions on the front wheel mounting spindles, and 6 notches on the rear roller adjustment lever. In operation the deck runs on the ground, it isn't carried by the tractor. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

aggieoo7

Oct 13, 2016
Spring
Still looking for hangers for RC60-71H deck. Never realized they are different than the ones on my MR4800 DECK. Kubota wants a way too much and do not have a both hangers for this old deck.