Quick connect hitch

neiltpsn

Oct 3, 2015
AB
Howdy folks.,
I just thought I would let you know about my new purchase for my BX 25 .
I am partially disabled from an old work accident and I don't have much strength in my left leg ,chronic pain etc.,this was the main reason we bought the tractor so that I can keep up with some of the outdoor chores etc.
So I bought the Landpride QH 05 quick hitch and it is fantastic add on .
It attaches to the tractor in seconds and it lets me hook up 3pt hitch implement s with out leaving the seat just line it up ,reverse in and there it is .
Up till now I would be on and off the tractor ,I had to use a crow bar etc to hook up anything especially when doing it on my own ,if you have two people it's not too bad but the quick hitch is fantastic time and effort device .
I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have one it makes life easier especially if you are older or disabled to some degree.
I had read about this thing somewhere online ,so when I was looking for it one dealership insisted that the Bx25 needed the QH15 not 05 ,which happens to be way more money .
When I read about it they said it was specifically designed for the smaller SCUT .I believe the QH 15 would fit ok but it will be limited in use and is really designed for the larger compact tractors.
So I guess that guy was trying to up his holiday bonus !!!.
This is a well built ,designed and a welcome hand to the BX 25 drivers out there.
Cheers
Neil"...........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CountryBumkin

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370 w/LA243, Bucket, Grapple, QA Pallet Forks, 60" MMM, rear blade & rake
Sep 27, 2015
Central FL
According to Land Pride, the QH05 is the correct part for a BX series tractor.

http://www.landpride.com/products/630/qh05-quick-hitches

The QH15 is a heavier-built unit, also for Cat-1 3-point so it would fit/work, but the BX doesn't need this extra heft, so I would save the money and just stay with the QH05.
In the Land Pride ""Kubota Matched" implements finder feature, the QH15 is not even listed as a product available for the BX.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
I have all Land Pride implements and was gong to buy their quick hitch, until my dealer showed me a Braber Equipment quick hitch. It is exactly the same and was half the price.
But you are right, I love having a quick hitch. Makes it so much quicker and easier.

Corney

Equipment
L1500DT, front end loader, mower, tiller, snow blower
I have spent more time modifying all my implements to fit my quick hitch than I ever did hooking them up?

I think if I ever get them all set up it will be awesome!