Quick attach adaptors

Imanirmite

Equipment
L3710 Kubota, loader, snow blower, blade, 7' Land Pride finish mower.
Aug 16, 2010
Irma, WI
I'm an "old", new member, looking for advice. I have an older L3710 with an LA-681 loader. I'd like to buy a quick attach adaptor to use a rock bucket and pallet fork. After looking on line I'm finding prices ranging from $399 to $795. Any advice or experience that might be helpful would be appreciated.
Thanks.

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
Imanirmite, welcome to OTT. I did exactly what you are wanting to do about 6 or 7 years ago. I have an L35 and can't remember which loader it has nor do I remember which adapter I bought from Kubota. I had to measure spacings and pin sizes to find the one Kubota made that would fit my tractor. The one I bought wasn't exact so I and to put spacers where the loader arms fit the adapter and I had to drill and bush a new location for the dump cylinders to hook to. I then had to cut down and fabricate the bucket so it would work. It was well worth the effort and I use both bucket and forks on a regular basis. I want to add more equipment that will fit the adapter, but need more time. Hopefully Kubota has one that is an exact fit for your tractor. Good Luck!