q/a plate

rayc

Equipment
kubota L4310 hstc
Apr 26, 2011
prince township , ontario, canada
Hi all new member here and just purchased my first kubota L4310 hstc. It has the quick attach bucket attachment and im looking for a q/a plate. Are they all the same or is it a skid steer plate or some other? Thanks for any help as this site is great. ray

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Does your loader have the ST type or the Kubota version of the QA. If it's the ST type I think anything that works on a ST will fit your loader. The Kubota version doesn't require a back plate. It just unpins and a standard style bucket or forks fit without a plate.

ColdRider

Equipment
L3800 Hst,QA fel, B7200Hst,(sold) tiller, bushhog, finish mower, snow plow blade
Jan 23, 2011
Northern Maine
I'm on the same quest. I want to rig up a front snow plow blade.

I found some on E-bay around $100 shipped,5/16 or 3/8 steel, look good to me.

The way the price for steel is I'll probably buy some ready made rather than fabricating them myself.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I;m sure you already know what a skid steer type looks like. I'll attach a pick of my Kubota style QA. After using both kinds I prefer the Kubota type over the ST kind. The Kubota QA has no moving parts to wear out. I love it. Just pick up the bucket or forks and lift it up then put in the bottom pins. Not that the ST type is hard to use but they are no where near this simple.

Attachments