Puter geeks

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
OK so what with this,,, Every time I click on a movie like I get a window that says I have to UPDATE my Adobe Flash Player,, ok no big deal,,,, * freekin times I have downloaded ADOBE FLASH player and each time it say it has been successfully installed, and it still will not work,, so tell me what up wit dis????

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
OK....here's my computer gripe...every time I turn the computer on or off....a window pops up on the screen..."you have unsent mail -do you want to send it now?"....I'd love to get rid of this ....

Stumpy

Equipment
L175
Dec 1, 2011
NE Ohio
Adobe products are a plague on the earth but they're integrated into everything so you've got to use them. You want to goto control panel, programs and features (if you're using Windows 7), and uninstall the one or two things that say Adobe Flash Player. Then reinstall it by going here. Make sure you uncheck the install free McAfee spamware thing. That should solve the problem.

WFM if you use Outlook for your email I can't be of much help since I haven't used it in a decade but it sounds like you've got a partially written email in your drafts folder it thinks you should send. Try looking for it and deleting it or searching through the options to turn off the reminder.