Proof of Global Warming

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Finley proof that makes since. Although with your new evidance I am ok with it :p

Gregster

Apr 1, 2012
Canada
I wish that it was true! Unfortunately it is a fantasy that is lining the pockets of both Algore and Dr. David Suzuki. Funny how they both like to ride around in jets, yet they tell you and I to live green.............whatever that means.

Kubota Newbie

Equipment
M4500, New Idea Cut-Ditioner, JD 14T Baler, IH "Plow Chief" plows, Oliver Rake
Dec 28, 2010
Mount Vernon, Ohio
I live in Mount Vernon, Ohio. Most all geologists would agree that from my front porch I could have once seen (assuming I could go back in time) the leading edge of at least three glacial advances (they happened to have terminated in this area of central Ohio). I have decided that I am rather fond of climate change, especially since the thought of looking out my front window at a continental ice sheet isn't terribly inviting.
I am however, just old enough to remember predictions that was exactly what we'd be seeing again some day (was taught that in grade school,and such things were widely published at the time), funny what 40 years will do.

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
okay guys!!!, who's been taking pics of my drawers???

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
they tell you and I to live green

Maybe they own stock in JD??

Dennis T.

Jan 30, 2012
Minnesota USA
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.” - Groucho Marx