Please help find part numbers for the anti scalp casters on zd331

MichaelA

Equipment
RCK60P Zero turn
Aug 14, 2020
Jackson MS
Howdy friends. I am repairing ZD331 and the casters that are on the front and back of the deck are missing. Friend of mine who this mower belongs to does not know what happened to them. Asked me to order but I looked in service manual and was unable to locate them. Can someone please help with advice?

Thank you.
chrome_4XdbOp3pUm.png

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
Only the wheels or everything they mount with?

There is a serial break for the deck. Below are the numbers for the one pictured.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
You're pointing to two different wheel sets.
The fronts and middle rear are Anti-scalp rollers, the other outside rear are gauge wheels.
What do you need?

Anti Scalp rollers.JPG

Gauge wheels.JPG

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Gentlemen, thank you so much for helping me with the part numbers!

Part #100 on the diagram the fork (shaft holder) for the front and 060 gauge wheel shafts

Matt, that link is gold. Thank you for the lead!
Part illustration #060
K5645-72680 PIN,GAUGE WHEEL

Part illustration #100
K5668-43113 SHAFT(HOLDER)

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
Matt, how did you find the deck parts? I tried to pull up the same diagram as you showed but the deck wasn't there. everything on including frame parts but not the deck... Could you tell?
Punch in model of tractor, click options, it'll be under there.

MichaelA

Equipment
RCK60P Zero turn
Aug 14, 2020
Jackson MS
@Matt Ellerbee Hi Matt, May I bother you again? I managed to find and order bunch of parts for my mower but now when I go to Kubota website and insert my part number ZD331P I can't seen to find the anti scalp holder and wheel anymore. I spent good hour and half going through every available diagram and for the life of me can not locate that front anti scalp wheel diagram. Could you help please?

M

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
@Matt Ellerbee Hi Matt, May I bother you again? I managed to find and order bunch of parts for my mower but now when I go to Kubota website and insert my part number ZD331P I can't seen to find the anti scalp holder and wheel anymore. I spent good hour and half going through every available diagram and for the life of me can not locate that front anti scalp wheel diagram. Could you help please?

M
No bother. You have to look at the deck breakdown. Punch in zd331 and click options. Deck should be listed there.

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs

M
Michael, you can search by part no. or model no. When searching by your model number, make sure you've selected model, not part.

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
When I was a young whipper snapper I'd just call the dealer, or, if I was feeling cocky, just show up at the dealer parts counter and pick them up. Surprisingly dealers stock these consumable parts.

Those were the days.

Covid has ruined many brains to the point where we accept having to pre-order a roll of masking tape and wait 5 days to get an email notification that I can go wait in line in front of the store to pick it up.