Piranha Tooth Bar-On the way.....

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
So, I installed the tooth bar and a couple more swivel hooks to my bucket over the weekend.

Sunday night Ella(2 years old) and I went to see Katie the Kubota before bed. We are walking up to Katie and she asks what's dat dada?

She is looking at the newly installed tooth bar, I said show me. She touched it and said dat.

How in the world does a 2 year old notice something like that? Kids even at just 2 have a great attention to detail and don't forget anything it seems. Wish my mind was that sharp.

Have a great day.
Jay

Dayton

Equipment
BX2670
Nov 26, 2016
Cooper, Texas
Those two year old girls are a dream come true. I sat on my BX with the engine off.....sat my 2 year old Granddaughter on my left knee....she looked all around the control dash...bent over to look on the right side of the dash and reached and tired to turn on the key. First time on a tractor, but maybe she has been driving her Mothers car!!

And you will love the bar.....just not as much as Ella!!!!
Have a good day
Dayton

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
Those two year old girls are a dream come true. I sat on my BX with the engine off.....sat my 2 year old Granddaughter on my left knee....she looked all around the control dash...bent over to look on the right side of the dash and reached and tired to turn on the key. First time on a tractor, but maybe she has been driving her Mothers car!!

And you will love the bar.....just not as much as Ella!!!!
Have a good day
Dayton
Wonderful blessings in deed!

Yes, she know where the button is to crank the 4-wheeler as well. When it is cold and does not want to run she says dada fix it, it broke.