Ordering Pallet Forks Online-->

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
After looking at REDLINE ($530 shipping) and AI2 (not much less than Redline), the shipping to WA State is a HUGE turn off. That really bums me out.

**UPDATE FURTHER IN THE THREAD.**

Redline Systems SSQA Forkset ordered.

1000022531.jpg

Last edited:

Tarmy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2800, BH76A, FEL,box scraper
Nov 17, 2009
Lake Almanor, Ca
I bought mine on Amazon…I think they are Titan Attachments, no shipping Cost. Was a while ago. They still have them too..

Reactions: 1 user

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
I bought a lanscape rake from them saved some money. Very good quality.
I'd really like to buy one of the two I mentioned in my OP, but that shipping charge is nuts. Being conscientious of the attachment weight itself, is a big factor of usability.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
I bought mine on Amazon…I think they are Titan Attachments, no shipping Cost. Was a while ago. They still have them too..
I'll go have a look. Thanks!!

Bearcatrp

Equipment
BX1880
Mar 28, 2023
Minnesota
Have you looked at Craigslist or Facebook marketplace? Most of my attachments were bought on craigslist. Save a lot of cash. My new forks cost me $600. I picked them up not to far away.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Have you looked at Craigslist or Facebook marketplace? Most of my attachments were bought on craigslist. Save a lot of cash. My new forks cost me $600. I picked them up not to far away.
It depends a lot on where you live.
I my case, it would have been a lengthy looking process to find appropriate forks within 100 miles.

StephenR

Feb 12, 2024
Kentucky
I checked on Amazon and there are several different brands, styles. sizes and grades. When I get some later this year that is where I will shop.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
In most instances (online), the less you pay-->the more they weigh. I'm wanting to be as light as possible.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Have you checked out local dealers? Some carry brands of attachments beyond the Kubota and Landpride. Dealers can get items shipped into them cheaper than buying online because they tend to place orders for multiple items at a time. Don’t limit your search to Kubota dealers, other brands sell attachments for multiple brand tractors too.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
If for your BX23S, only need '900 #' rated forks. I've had HLA SSQA version now for 5 years, zero issues.
Agree get lightweight ones.

Reactions: 1 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
After looking at REDLINE ($530 shipping) and AI2 (not much less than Redline), the shipping to WA State is a HUGE turn off. That really bums me out.
Perhaps look at HLA as sold by Good Works Tractor Co.

• w/ 36″ tines are 190 lb
  • w/ 42″ tines are 210 lb
  • w/ 48″ tines are 220 lb
  • INCLUDES THE FORK FRAME AND TWO PALLET FORK TINES

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Have you checked out local dealers? Some carry brands of attachments beyond the Kubota and Landpride. Dealers can get items shipped into them cheaper than buying online because they tend to place orders for multiple items at a time. Don’t limit your search to Kubota dealers, other brands sell attachments for multiple brand tractors too.
I've been searching local dealers, Craigslist and FB Marketplace. A big hurdle is my location. Convenience for tractor related starts at 75+miles away.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
I'm back at looking at Redline Systems - Pallet Forks. I called the owner and left message regarding delivery. Meanwhile, I'm trying to come up with a commercial drop-off point, to lower the delivery fee to $175 (instead of $530 Lift Gate service)

Fingers are crossed, this pans out.

Soopitup

Equipment
BX23S
Oct 25, 2018
New England
I assume you're getting the ssqa forks?

I ordered the pin ones and while I did have a problem with attaching them their customer service was impeccable.

I got the ones with the hitch attachment. Thinking about it, it's probably a waste of money because I don't want to pull anything that heavy with it.

They do seem well built though.

I thought the shipping from them seemed high when you first mentioned it. I used FedEx as a pickup point. I've also used ups and Fastenal in the past. They'll know where to look to find a freight drop off location. You just need a vehicle that can accept a pallet.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
@Soopitup
I assume you're getting the ssqa forks?

Correct.

I ordered the pin ones and while I did have a problem with attaching them their customer service was impeccable.

I spoke directly with Matt (owner) about my delivery dilemma, and found a local commerial drop-off. $175/delivered, I think is reasonable. Matt told me the forks will ship out today.

I got the ones with the hitch attachment. Thinking about it, it's probably a waste of money because I don't want to pull anything that heavy with it. They do seem well built though.

I think the receiver comes standard. It being there is a nice addition I'll likely put to use.

I thought the shipping from them seemed high when you first mentioned it. I used FedEx as a pickup point. I've also used ups and Fastenal in the past. They'll know where to look to find a freight drop off location. You just need a vehicle that can accept a pallet.

Even though I've done a lot if business with Fastenal, because I don't have a commercial account with them, they wouldn't accept the delivery. I'll think twice about future purchases.

Last edited:

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Thanks go out to everyone who responded to my thread. :)