only 25 days of diesel fuel left

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Interestingly…. ALL the UPS delivery trucks…. are GASOLINE!
They are?
ALL ????
Another misstatement by mr joyez
ONLY if they truly wished to be part of a Democracy where the majority of actual people are counted.
(but no, I never entertain the belief the popular vote would actually rule.)
Mexifornia, New York, Texas, Florida, and Pennsylvania "would actually rule", and you think THAT is a good idea?

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
We built a house in Wilmington MA back in the 90’s. Could not get gas due to the infrastructure not being in place and the fuel oil companies doing a good job of scaring people. No one wanted it. My neighbors were shocked that we wanted gas in the house. It kills people and blows your house up. Ended up going with stinky fuel oil. The area we were in was all rock ledge so burying anything is super expensive.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
How many days of diesel fuel left now?
Why hasnt wolfman come in here and bashed our heads in yet for talking politics.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
They are?
ALL ????
Another misstatement by mr joyez

Mexifornia, New York, Texas, Florida, and Pennsylvania "would actually rule", and you think THAT is a good idea?
My UPS delivery guy said the entire fleet of delivery trucks he drives are gasoline…. except that UPS is now experimenting with CNG for the future.

My Name is pretty plain… I’d appreciate if if you didn’t denigrate it….. I‘m honest enough not to worry about people knowing who I am and use it without hiding behind a moniker and my brain is not “fried” on crazy political, anti-U.S. crap.

And Yes!…. I’m not afraid of majority rule. If I didn’t like it…. I’d MOVE.

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
My UPS delivery guy said the entire fleet of delivery trucks he drives are gasoline…. except that UPS is now experimenting with CNG for the future.

My Name is pretty plain… I’d appreciate if if you didn’t denigrate it….. I‘m honest enough not to worry about people knowing who I am and use it without hiding behind a moniker and my brain is not “fried” on crazy political, anti-U.S. crap.

And Yes!…. I’m not afraid of majority rule. If I didn’t like it…. I’d MOVE.

Ah Ha...... "the entire fleet of delivery trucks he drives" is very different from the overall facts for UPS trucks.
ALL UPS trucks are NOT gasoline!
Disinformation again......you seem quite proficient at that!

Your "name is pretty plain".......so just how do you perceive that I intended to denigrate it?
My quote of "Geo" is denigration?
Persecution complex?

Actually "fried" has absolutely nothing to do with brains, as you implicate.
Talk about denigration......you seem to have placed yourself at the top of the denigrator list.

"Anti-US political crap" ?
Just how many years did you serve as a commissioned officer in the United States military?

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
OK fried that kind of crap is going to get this thread shut down!
Non sibi sed patriae

aaluck

Equipment
L4400HST, Bush Hog 276, RDTH60, Speeco PHD, etc
Oct 9, 2019
Snowdoun, AL
No. Wrong. When I posted that “not one…. “ … I was thinking of medical experts, not politicians.
Wrong yet again...

Straight from Pfizer's website....
  • Vaccine was 100% effective in preventing COVID-19 cases in South Africa, where the B.1.351 lineage is prevalent

How many lies are you going to state in this one thread.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
OK fried that kind of crap is going to get this thread shut down!
Non sibi sed patriae
None of the pages and pages of political stuff will get this tttead shut down but somehow something that fried said will? Wtf?

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
We built a house in Wilmington MA back in the 90’s. Could not get gas due to the infrastructure not being in place and the fuel oil companies doing a good job of scaring people. No one wanted it. My neighbors were shocked that we wanted gas in the house. It kills people and blows your house up. Ended up going with stinky fuel oil. The area we were in was all rock ledge so burying anything is super expensive.
I note that the current Democrat candidate for governor in MA was caught on tape bragging how she, while as Atty. Gnl., blocked two natural gas pipelines from coming into the state!
Now, in the Winter of 2022/23 she can watch, while her constituents must make the choice to either freeze or starve!
She will be just perfect as a MA governor !

Last edited:

mcfarmall

Equipment
Kubota M5660SUHD, Farmall C
Sep 11, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
If there was REALLY only 25 days supply of diesel left, I can assure you the price would get hiked faster than you could watch the numbers change.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2018
Texas
Ah Ha...... "the entire fleet of delivery trucks he drives" is very different from the overall facts for UPS trucks.
ALL UPS trucks are NOT gasoline!
Disinformation again......you seem quite proficient at that!

Your "name is pretty plain".......so just how do you perceive that I intended to denigrate it?
My quote of "Geo" is denigration?
Persecution complex?

Actually "fried" has absolutely nothing to do with brains, as you implicate.
Talk about denigration......you seem to have placed yourself at the top of the denigrator list.

"Anti-US political crap" ?
Just how many years did you serve as a commissioned officer in the United States military?
What did you mean by “Another misstatement by mr joyez”…if you weren’t speaking of me…?
It’s a shame you’ve degenerated into personal attacks when you cannot support your opinion.
Adios.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2018
Texas
Wrong yet again...

Straight from Pfizer's website....
  • Vaccine was 100% effective in preventing COVID-19 cases in South Africa, where the B.1.351 lineage is prevalent

How many lies are you going to state in this one thread.
I’m not a liar…so be careful what you imply, please.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
We have now touched on politics and religion. What is next??????? Sex???????????