New to site

subiccs

Equipment
B6100
Dec 28, 2011
Lancaster Pa
New to site just moved to Lancaster Pa after 26 years of Navy service. Just picked up a B6100 at the right price. Finding out it is not so easy to find attachments for it though.

Stumpy

Equipment
L175
Dec 1, 2011
NE Ohio
Welcome!

That's got a standard Catagory I hitch. Any implement sized right for the motor oughta fit it just fine, what's the problem?

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Welcome sub,, you underwater guys aint right,,lol,, yeah anything for a cat 1 will fit like Stumpy said. Is there something your looking for? Now if you mean smaller stuff yes its a tad harder to find but its a out there ya just have to keep lookin..
And Thank you for your serrvice ( from an old brown water guy)

tcbro

Equipment
L185, Woods L59 mower, rear blade, L-225, Kubota FEL
Mar 10, 2010
Coatesville, PA
Subiccs,
Welcome. I'm not far from you, I'm just west of Coatesville. What are you looking for? Any Category 1 3 pt equipment will fit, you just have to make sure the tractor HP is enough for the implement, as has already been said. The Kubota dealer I use is Stoltzfus, just below Gap on Rt 41. They have been helpful. Wengers, in Meyerstown (www.wengers.com) is not too far from you and is a tractor used parts dealer (junk yard). If you are looking for big stuff, like a front end loader, there's lots of used stuff out there but it's hard to know what fits or can be made to fit your frame. The specs I have on a B6100 have the engine at 14hp and the 3 pt at 12. That's a bit weak for an FEL. I'm also guessing that your hydraulic pump may be a bit undersized for a FEL. My L225 (24hp) uses an auxillary pump, driven off the front of the engine and it has it's own resovoir.

To echo Skeets, Thanks for your service.

Tom

Last edited:

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Welcome to the nieghborhood. From one 26 yr retiree to another THANK YOU for your service. As an Army guy I gotta say Go Army beat Navy (although that hasn't happened much lately) :D

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I have a B6100E and own 4 attatchments for mine. A box blade, grader blade, bush hog and aerator. Plus I've rented numerous times a 5 foot power rake and used a 6 foot puliverizer behind it as well.