new to kubota need some advice/ help

hairball

May 17, 2009
ireland
first off , hello to all, this is my first tractor , i know zero about these other than thay have a good name .
ive looked hi & lo for parts & info & i came across some great vids , all about servicing a kubota,air filters , battery, bleeding the fuel lines ect. great work by vic ,realy helped me out . well ive got a L3250 i think its 40 hp , but the guy i got it from told me its 32 hp , its ruining well but i would like to get some new filters oil/ air & some manuals, & bulbs a state / hoses its got some cloth covered ones still.
i am wondering is their other models that use the same engine , any help would be great . thanks

jim

hairball

May 17, 2009
ireland
hi all , so no info on this L3250 , can anyone say were i could get a manual? at least then i might track down some bits for it , i never thought i would have this trouble with a kubota tractor.

regards jim

conquistador

Equipment
L2050DT and Hopefully Soon M5660 SUHD
Apr 15, 2009
South Central KY
Hey, I can admit I'm not much help to you in what you are looking for. Stay patient and keep checking back. Vic and the guys on here are great about answering questions and you will have all the info you need soon! I'm a new kubota owner like you and they have helped me out tremendously!

hairball

May 17, 2009
ireland
Well, I have manuals for that L3250. P[erators, Parts, Service etc.

Send me a PM and I can give pricing ans shipping details.

The new rad hoses are also cloth covered! Let me know if you need filters or filter part numbers for your Kubota!
hello vic manuals ect will be great ill drop you a pm later on this thanks for the input , its good to know i can get parts ect for the tractor , i was getting a little worried , i just need to check it over a little more & then ill pm you . yesterday i done the 50/50 mix for the rad but im thinking the stat is missing or stuck .

regards jim

hairball

May 17, 2009
ireland
ok i got a chance to get back for an update, well the l3250 has gone back to the seller , im not going to go right to the start as ill be here all day , but basically, the l3250 was purchased as 100% running order , it did have a leak at the time & i was assured / told it had all new oil changes & this was coming from an overflow, well i thought to myself never herd of that sort of thing before but then i had no dealing before with kubota tractors.
so we used it for some sowing work ect , but this oil just kept coming out . so a few pm to vic ,& sometime later it was found to be the spool valve ,& a big job for me as it had a full cab & i could not see a way to remove the valve without the cab coming off+ all the hoses ect needed to be replaced which i did not mind as its an old tractor thats to be expected ,so a big thanks to vic for saying what was wrong & i felt bad about it as he had the parts if i needed them , it was decided after discussion with my father who the tractor was for ,in the end to go back to the guy & have a chat, well to cut a long story short we exchanged it for a GT3. yep its a gray but its nice , vic advised to wash it so ,of coarse i did what vic says goes:) a few pics , all comments welcome good or bad thanks. vic . top man & a gent :)

Attachments

lovely09

Banned
Jul 29, 2009
manila
My dad is planning to buy a kubota tractor for some work use.This is why i research on the web and found this forum.I'm looking for some information and guidelines before buying a tractor.Any thoughts is much appreciated.

SideHillBill

Equipment
3540HST-C Tractor
Jul 30, 2009
HOOSICK NY USA
Hi & welcome - Just saw your post. The tractor to buy depends on what it will be used for. This link to the Kubota website brings up a page with some very general information about what different size tractors will do.

http://www.kubota.com/F/products/tractor.cfm

Have your dad talk to a kubota dealer also for some good advice. If you know what jobs the tractor will do, post that info on this website and you'll have no shortage of advisors. ;)

Good luck & enjoy the hunt. It'll be a lot of fun.

- SHB