SW Pa
Time to change to another channel

Reactions: 3 users

Yotekiller

Equipment
Kubota L2502, LP 60" BB, LP pallet forks, 60" KK Tiller, 55" HSI root grapple
Sep 29, 2023
Southern Indiana
Well... I thought we were in a safe place here to not have to hear about Taylor Swift. I guess I was wrong...😬:D

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Now, could we eliminate a few dozen OTHER names for the news .......... I could think of about 5 that comes quickly to mind!!!

Reactions: 3 users

jaxs

Equipment
B1750HST
Jun 22, 2023
Texas
If Taylor Swift causes a person's panties to knot up they are evidently not worried about much of what is going on around them . I'm not forced to follow her example,do as she says nor attend her concerts so she has no effect on me one way or the other. It's people meddling in my life without my permission that give me red rearend syndrome. I've always found stooges and halfwits entertaining but have no desire for them to dictate how I must live.

Reactions: 1 user

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
she can do what she wants so long as it's legal, and people can buy whatever they want that supports her brand

how people 'follow' her is up to them

I have some well-known friends, and lived a somewhat well-known life in my 20's and early 30's. personally I don't have a big need to follow the swifties like some folks do. We generally just leave her alone, and speak once in a while via phone, or in person if she's traveling closeby. Believe me, that life is one that I wouldn't want. If she wants to meet up for coffee, they have to plan it ahead of time and close the entire area off so we can meet in the middle of the night when they're normally closed as not to cause a scene. And then dress in clothing that disguises. It's ridiculous really. But it's the price to pay for that kind of fame. I have heard it said in the past that "if I had known, I'd have chosen differently" (or something similar).

just because people is on tv and have a lot of money doesn't mean that they're not people like the rest of us. We have more in common than differences regardless of race age economic situation etc and I think if we all push ourselves to understand that, we can understand and hopefully respect each other a whole lot better.