new hydraulic hoses now wont work

mdb6000

Equipment
b6000
Oct 11, 2010
monroe, ct
Hi guys, I have a b6000 with factory power angle blade. I just had the cylinders for the blade redone and new hoses done. I brought everything home and hooked everything up except one angle cylinder.....blade lifts and down pressure is there, but the angle cylinders are not working properly. I was able to open them up, but now they will not retract, any ideas? I know I have them hooked up correctly, but just to double check, i did switch the hoses, same problem. I also tried to run them through a cycle, in otherwords, I would "angle" it right, then angle it left, then angle it right, then angle it left....still nothing. Oh, one more thing, one of the angle cylinders is not hooked up (hydro line is hooked up to it) to the frame and plow because I opened it up before I tried to hook it up to the frame and plow, you think this has anything to do with it? Thanks.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Post a picture to help everyone understand how things are currently connected.
If the cylinders are double acting ( have two connection places) then you have something in the wrong place. For the cylinder to move, oil has to be able to enter one port while it leaves the other otherwise it will be frozen in place.
Dave M7040

mdb6000

Equipment
b6000
Oct 11, 2010
monroe, ct
turns out i had to have both cylinders physically connected to the tractor in order for it to work, the cylinders work in conjunction with eachother. Thanks for the input!