Need Program

Will In Tx

Equipment
L3400 HST/FEL, Box Blade, RTV 900 Camo, ZD323 Zreo Turn Pro Mower + More
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
Any one know of a program so you can keep track and see what you did to your equipment. :confused:
Nice to have a free program. I am on XP Pro SP III

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Will I dont know of a program but I do keep a log in a book i purchased. Which to me is easier because I keep it handy in the garage.handy

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
I keep telling myself that I am going to get a program written but I still haven't gotten it done yet. A lot of people ask me the service intervals for their vehicles and when I get something done I will just give them a copy which will save me a lot of explaining time.

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Will this is just a chart it may helphttp://www.orangetractortalks.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/03-intervals-b-l.pdf you can also go to kubota.com click on support then service and print off generic chart i know you want a program on your computer if I run across one I will post it for you.handy

Last edited:

Will In Tx

Equipment
L3400 HST/FEL, Box Blade, RTV 900 Camo, ZD323 Zreo Turn Pro Mower + More
Mar 21, 2010
Rosharon, TX. USA
These are great.
Would like it to include, truck, trimmer, tiller, edger, pole saw, etc.... and even maybe hand tools that need PM.

Scogin72

Equipment
Kubota BX24
Apr 25, 2010
Unity, Maine
This one is pretty in depth. It can handle any type and number of vehicles, equipment, etc. It tracks all of your maintenance, gives you friendly reminders on needed scheduled maintenance and will even print out reports on yearly costs etc.

Hope this helps!

http://www.fleet-log.com/index.htm

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
MS Excel...

If you are familiar with it.

He is right. Excel is one of the most useful programs ever created and also one of the most complicated and confusing programs to work with.

I have purchased several books and taken a couple small course's to get the hang of it. But it's one hell of a versatile program.